Brown Sacked

hull city

dont no if anyone will be interested but hull have got rid of phil brown. seems a strange decision at this stage of the season. wouldnt be suprised if ther are non footballing reasons behind it

Surely has to be something behind the scenes.You risk disrupting everything to change manager at this late stage of the season.

he has been under pressure all season,im suprised at the timing,but not suprised he has gone.

more recently there have been one or 2 incidents on and off the pitch,the latest being jimmy bullard

decent coach,think premiership was a step too far for him though,often looked lost and clueless....fit in well here at present!!!

The fact that they have only won 1 of their last 15 might have some bearing on his dismissal.

Didn't the chairman take over who wanted him out anyway?

Not a fan of sacking managers, but as you say, he's knocked out a pile of defeats, they look in serious trouble and the guy in charge wasn't a fan in the first place.

Still, all a bit pointless when you can't bring in any new players and the current team is average to be kind.

Still a club that has lost all recognition of it's size and positioning. They'll be at best in this division before you know it. I suspect they'll race a few other teams to liquidation myself.

he has been under pressure all season,im suprised at the timing,but not suprised he has gone.

more recently there have been one or 2 incidents on and off the pitch,the latest being jimmy bullard

decent coach,think premiership was a step too far for him though,often looked lost and clueless....fit in well here at present!!!

ye just heard on tv that bullard and think it was boateng had a fight in the week might av had something to do with it

The fact that they have only won 1 of their last 15 might have some bearing on his dismissal.

true but untill saturday only lost one at home in 6 months which means at least they were picking up points which in there position is vital plus now bullard is back they will undoubtadly start performing again seen as anything good at hull only ever goes thruogh him. but more importantly they only have 9 games left cant bring any new players in. the new manager if he arrives before end of season (horton in charge now) will have to get to no the players and what they can do and then get his new training mathods and tactics across. not many managers are good enough to do that in 9 games

Didn't the chairman take over who wanted him out anyway?

Not a fan of sacking managers, but as you say, he's knocked out a pile of defeats, they look in serious trouble and the guy in charge wasn't a fan in the first place.

Still, all a bit pointless when you can't bring in any new players and the current team is average to be kind.

Still a club that has lost all recognition of it's size and positioning. They'll be at best in this division before you know it. I suspect they'll race a few other teams to liquidation myself.

Never a truer word said,

not long ago they were in league 2, clearly punching above their weight in the prem for 2 seasons and their going on about how survival is paramount, and their financial problems have been well publicised.

Everyone is missing the most obvious thing in all of this, which is to point out that he really is a quite astonishing colour. I don’t see how the discussion can progress until we get this onto the agenda.

Brown is not that astonishing a colour- I go a similar colour if I spend too long in the sun too. I have however seen someone who's colour could best described as Mahogany and she is supposedly white.

Everyone is missing the most obvious thing in all of this, which is to point out that he really is a quite astonishing colour. I don’t see how the discussion can progress until we get this onto the agenda.

its his peel off beard that I will miss

Brown is not that astonishing a colour- I go a similar colour if I spend too long in the sun too. I have however seen someone who's colour could best described as Mahogany and she is supposedly white.

Yes, but he is permanently that colour despite spending most of his time in Hull.