Booze Bus to Carlisle

blooming eck!!...

I told him on FB to book me two. Its gonna be messy as it's my birthday and it will be tangerine dreams second attempt at getting in a Carlise - another reason for us all to celebrate if he gets in... :wink:

So we are on for a triple celebration with a latics win too...

C'mon Beardy....let me on the bussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Edited by underdog

The bus will be part fancy dress in memory of Neil Adams Headband, i spoke to Alan Groves Perm (Grahams best mate) and we decided a while back that we would wear :censored: Shirts as it is something he did at an annual barbecue.

If people wish to come along let me or Rocky know as soon as and we will get you on the list.

Cheers

The bus will be part fancy dress in memory of Neil Adams Headband, i spoke to Alan Groves Perm (Grahams best mate) and we decided a while back that we would wear :censored: Shirts as it is something he did at an annual barbecue.

If people wish to come along let me or Rocky know as soon as and we will get you on the list.

Cheers

Piss off Beardy, Graham always wore :censored: shirts! :wink:

I shan't ask you to reserve me a seat as I am still waiting for my mo-fo-office manager-bitch to give me a departure date, but if there's space and I'm here I'll be there!

is there going to be "Beardys revenge on tangerine dreams"....re tranmere one large plastic bottle filled with vodka/red bull being squirted violently down ya throat????

I don't think I have ever seen you looking so pale, interesting and leaning on Paul's chest for support...how did Swiney get you home I'll never know....lol :lol:

rough as burnt toast stuck on a porcupines arse springs to mind..... :grin:

WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT MY MATE WHO I GO TO THE GAMES WITH (NOT LAGS) IS A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC, FOR OVER A YEAR NOW THOUGH HE IS DOIN REALLY REALLY WELL, I AM SURE EVEN WITH THE PERSUASION OF A BEARDY BUS HE WOULD COME OUT THE OTHER END ALCOHOL FREE. I JUST FEEL ITS A TAD UNFAIR TO PUT HIM THROUGH IT SO I'LL GIVE THIS ONE A MISS........

WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT MY MATE WHO I GO TO THE GAMES WITH (NOT LAGS) IS A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC, FOR OVER A YEAR NOW THOUGH HE IS DOIN REALLY REALLY WELL, I AM SURE EVEN WITH THE PERSUASION OF A BEARDY BUS HE WOULD COME OUT THE OTHER END ALCOHOL FREE. I JUST FEEL ITS A TAD UNFAIR TO PUT HIM THROUGH IT SO I'LL GIVE THIS ONE A MISS........

Sorry bout caps just noticed

I went on one in the middle of my Lenten giving up a few years ago Jacko, I applaud both your common sense :shock: and your thoughts for your mate.