Haye Vs Ruiz

Can't see it being that late either, it's not being shown live in America. I reckon the main event will be 10PM.

Razza - I too am attending. I reckon Haye will KO Ruiz in round 7.

Haye said it was 11 when he was on Soccer AM last week.

I suppose it depends when they get the nod and how restless the crowd are getting.

Can't wait to watch Moore again. His fights are always exciting. Danny Randall is fighting a four round bout too he is one too look out for of the young Manchester bunch.

Don't know much about Ruiz, but Haye just took him to the cleaners.

Ruiz has been champ twice and has beaten Holyfield, a good career fighter that was still standing after taking punishment that would have already stopped most of the division.

I'd still like to see him raise his hands. Kilitschko will a different game...

Both Klitshskos have probably seen better days as well, I think Haye has the athleticism and talent to beat either of them now. He's done really well to up his game into the heavyweight division, I love to see a talented counter-punching boxer and he has talent to spare

Ruiz has been champ twice and has beaten Holyfield, a good career fighter that was still standing after taking punishment that would have already stopped most of the division.

I'd still like to see him raise his hands. Kilitschko will a different game...

All through his career I have said that, you only hav eto put your hands up for half an hour, not that hard is it?

He has proved me wrong though, seems to know what he is doing. His trainer definitely does, not bad for a bloke that seems to not really be a boxing fella.

All through his career I have said that, you only hav eto put your hands up for half an hour, not that hard is it?

He has proved me wrong though, seems to know what he is doing. His trainer definitely does, not bad for a bloke that seems to not really be a boxing fella.

:lol:

It was reported last night after the fight that Haye was unable to spar for 4 weeks in the run up to the fight due to receiving a cut which kept opening up, I don't know whether you heard what Haye had to say after the fight but he said that his defence wasn't as good as what it could have been, for him to go against either of the Klitchko brothers wouldn't do him much justice but there doesnt seem to be as many boxers in the loop in general, perhaps this is since the likes of cage fighting and Thai boxing has become more popular, can't take it away from Haye though, his record does look pretty impressive with only one defeat.