Huddersfield Post Game Thread

Hey! we actually scored two goals after that!...BUT I didn't say we played well, far from it, in fact I agreed with Lee Clark who said it was one of our worst home performances since he became manager! Your lads were like Brazil in patches and that's no patronising exaggeration, they really were that good. I just can't believe you're in such a :censored:e League position.

I'm a Town fan! :lol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else notice ritchie wellens sat in our end with will haining last night i wish somebody could have kidnapped furman and give his shirt to wellens <_<

I saw Haining, both before and during the match but not wellens. Are you sure it was Ritchie?

Yes, I agree and disagree with the Town fans views. In patches we really were that good last night and yes we deserved to win.

Well after watching the game last night it has puzzled me why you are in the bottom half of the table,if anything you should be in top 12 at least

Hard luck last night but i wish you all the best to stay up which i'm sure you will do, keep the faith lads

I saw Haining, both before and during the match but not wellens. Are you sure it was Ritchie?

Yes, I agree and disagree with the Town fans views. In patches we really were that good last night and yes we deserved to win.

Craig, Wellens was in disguise wearing a cap!

They were on the row infront to your left, along with Martin, car provider to the stars. :)

They were on the row infront to your left, along with Martin, car provider to the stars. :)

Aye, she's right Lags. Looked like a bloody train drivers cap or summat?! He just had what looked like a thin (but no doubt unbelievably expensive) jacket on as well. Bet he was freezing, the silly sod! :lol:

On the day I have found out Sir Lenny Henry and Dawn French have split up I find all this talk of Richie Wellens hat a little hard to take. Even from someone as pretty as Lags er sorry Latics Luvly.

Can someone please explain to me how the funniest couple ever have come to such a sad end? Lenny is the king of cheap hotel adverts and an all round top lad, gutted.

I fear I may need a trip to the ticket office to cheer me up.

Can someone please explain to me how the funniest couple ever have come to such a sad end? Lenny is the king of cheap hotel adverts and an all round top lad, gutted.

I don't think Lenny helped his marriage a few years back when he used a cheap hotel chain's facilities to "entertain" a fan.

Allegedly.

On the day I have found out Sir Lenny Henry and Dawn French have split up I find all this talk of Richie Wellens hat a little hard to take. Even from someone as pretty as Lags er sorry Latics Luvly.

I fear I may need a trip to the ticket office to cheer me up.

she found something that was small time

Trust you to sniff out the celebrities. I saw Martin, car provider to the stars, and Will prior to the match. Wellens must have snook in later.

I hate to see Wellens mentioned as attending our games, it makes me feel gutted....should have just give the guy his damn signing on fee. One of the club's biggest mistakes that....that signing on fee would have paid itself back. Anyone know how much he wanted? I'd say anything less than 200k would have been a bargain. You don't just let a midfielder like that walk out of your club, for nothing....and to a rival.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

I hate to see Wellens mentioned as attending our games, it makes me feel gutted....should have just give the guy his damn signing on fee. One of the club's biggest mistakes that....that signing on fee would have paid itself back. Anyone know how much he wanted? I'd say anything less than 200k would have been a bargain. You don't just let a midfielder like that walk out of your club, for nothing....and to a rival.

I heard that it was £40k at the time but that was on this site.

So, in answer to your question, I don't know.

I heard that it was £40k at the time but that was on this site.

So, in answer to your question, I don't know.

And I heard he got 60K from Donny. Again not substantiated. I did ask him at a forum in his last season was he signing on again and in true pro footballer fashion he didn't answer.