Chumps League

Such a shame!

I dont like ever supporting the Germans, but i always like to make an exception when they play Manure!

Idiotic statement, choosing germans over an english team, bet you won't cheer Germany if they play England in the World Cup......

Idiotic statement, choosing germans over an english team, bet you won't cheer Germany if they play England in the World Cup......

Sorry (closet Red),but i am laughing my tits off!!!!!!

So who do we root for now in the chumps league????

Germans

Spanish

Italians

or

French ???????

All of them would beat England anyway

Tonight summed up why i exactly hate manure. Red nose being interviewed afterwards stated that he didnt like the bayern players surrounding the ref to get the kid sent off. **** me his players have been doing exactly that for years, keane and neville spring to mind. Oh and ferguson himself is always friendly to referees and linesman isnt he. Everything about them screams of pure hypocrisy.

Gonna have a beer to celebrate.

That has bugger all to do with anything. I hate everything that red :censored:e club, 'supporters' and players stand for. I think halfwaymick summed it up perfectly. The sheer arrogance and hypocrisy which comes out of that place beggers belief. United are out........boo hoo what a shame. Just needs Chelsea now to stand firm and they end up with just the Mickey Mouse Carling Cup for the season.

That has bugger all to do with anything. I hate everything that red :censored:e club, 'supporters' and players stand for. I think halfwaymick summed it up perfectly. The sheer arrogance and hypocrisy which comes out of that place beggers belief. United are out........boo hoo what a shame. Just needs Chelsea now to stand firm and they end up with just the Mickey Mouse Carling Cup for the season.

+10!!!

Fantastic news - made my f*cking day!!!

And so what if we have no Greedy League teams in the "Champions League" semi finals. Maybe they should look at re-organising it again to squeeze more money out of the fans...

I've got to admit, much as I dislike United, I thought poor refereeing decided the game. So many free kicks given for decent tackles; Olic controlled the ball with his arm for the first; the sending off was harsh. Having said all that, it was criminal that United didn't mark Robben on that corner, even if it was a great finish.

I've got to admit, much as I dislike United, I thought poor refereeing decided the game. So many free kicks given for decent tackles; Olic controlled the ball with his arm for the first; the sending off was harsh. Having said all that, it was criminal that United didn't mark Robben on that corner, even if it was a great finish.

Yeah I know what you mean. I really feel for them. It wasn't so much bias from the ref as...incompetence. Sad really that a game like that should be decided by an iffy official.

:dance:

Yeah I know what you mean. I really feel for them. It wasn't so much bias from the ref as...incompetence. Sad really that a game like that should be decided by an iffy official.

:dance:

Should never hve gone for that second yellow.

Clear red, kicking someone off the ball several seconds after the previous incident. Violent conduct, should have walked.

Me and Chaddy Junior were having a party.

"Typical Germans" said Ferguson when asked about the sending off. As gracious in defeat as ever.

Never see his lads surround the ref. Oh no.

I nearly pissed myself when he said that, i half-expected him to carry on: "I hate them, they bombed our ground." :grin:

And of course his players never hassle the referee. In the same way that they don't dive or wind up opposition fans, and the club doesn't tap up other teams' players.