Yeovil away or Charlton home?

One or t'other  

46 members have voted

1. 1. If you could make either match as easily as the other, which would you go for?

• Yeovil
    • Charlton

I appear to be leaving the country at some point next weekend. Now, I am allowed to fly home once a month, so it makes sense to plan this around the end of the season. I haven't done Yeovil and I dare say it will be an awesome session, but then if we need somehing out of the last game I will be going spare if I'm not at it. What should I do???

I appear to be leaving the country at some point next weekend. Now, I am allowed to fly home once a month, so it makes sense to plan this around the end of the season. I haven't done Yeovil and I dare say it will be an awesome session, but then if we need somehing out of the last game I will be going spare if I'm not at it. What should I do???

Where's the stay abroad option?

I have to leave Abu Dhabi every month, and I suspect I will want to be somewhere with a number of friends looking to have a large drink...

Yeovil is not an almighty session and is in the middle of nowhere.

There's a bit of a sesh being organised for Charlton at home. Come to that one...

The masochist in me has voted for Charlton so I can witness DPs only 'must win' game of the season as we send some other bugger up in their place while we escape by the skin of our teeth with 1-0 win, just pipping it on goal difference. <_<

I'm actually going to both.

To be honest mate, as has been said, Yeovil is a frigging dive, a pain in the arse to get to (both to Yeovil and then the ground), and a not very enjoyable trip all round.

I'd go for the home match. It looks as if we will all be in attendance for a good few drinkies.

To be honest mate, as has been said, Yeovil is a frigging dive, a pain in the arse to get to (both to Yeovil and then the ground), and a not very enjoyable trip all round.

I'd go for the home match. It looks as if we will all be in attendance for a good few drinkies.

I could fly AD to Bristol so it's not that hard. Although for you not to be bigging up a match in Carrot Country :wink: I have been sort of looking forward to not getting arrested as a piss-taker when I turned up at the airport with full towelhead gear on

Last away game of the season should be a better atmosphere, though - plus we're more likely to win (maybe crucially!) against Yeovil, than Charlton.

My fear is that if I go to Yeovil and we need something from the last one I will end up buying a ticket for the Charlton game out of my own pocket and not set a great start to my plan to bank a fair part of my wages out there. Still, the Blackpool spending record has to go some time. Glad I don't have your match ticket this time ;)

Exactly.

So why is he even asking the question?

"Oooh look at me. i'm working abroad"

:sick01::censored::censored:

:grin: Maybe I am genuinely undecided, I was chuffed when I realised it would be easy to get back to Yeovil but then thought about missing Charlton and was in a quandry.

Just to set your mind at rest anyway, I don't give a rats arse whether or not you know I will be working abroad, what you think about it or what you think I think anyone else thinks about it. Hope that helps :OASISscarf:

:grin: Maybe I am genuinely undecided, I was chuffed when I realised it would be easy to get back to Yeovil but then thought about missing Charlton and was in a quandry.

Just to set your mind at rest anyway, I don't give a rats arse whether or not you know I will be working abroad, what you think about it or what you think I think anyone else thinks about it. Hope that helps :OASISscarf:

Wow..FOUR uses of the word 'think' in one sentence! That has to be a record I think, though I wonder what everyone else thinks? I think I know the answer to that.

Damn, one short. :disappointed:

Wow..FOUR uses of the word 'think' in one sentence! That has to be a record I think, though I wonder what everyone else thinks? I think I know the answer to that.

Damn, one short. :disappointed:

I’ll have a think about it in a couple of weeks whilst being chauffeur driven from my luxury (free) villa to my air conditioned office in glorious sunshine.

I think I may have forgotten to mention that I’m going to be working abroad? :wink:

I’ll have a think about it in a couple of weeks whilst being chauffeur driven from my luxury (free) villa to my air conditioned office in glorious sunshine.

I think I may have forgotten to mention that I’m going to be working abroad? :wink:

I think I'm going to be sick.