I still maintain that here he wouldn't have got his chance here.

He was never going to take over Pawel and certainly isn't a big man's partner.

So the options were sell him, or let him leave on a free.

Although I hope he is utterly dreadful, as I'd rather Dale were bobbin's, it really is irrelevant.

He played well on Tuesday night. Alot more workrate than all our strikers usually do.

I was about to make a comment that he was playing against a pub team (who beat rochdale), but I've made a personal promise not to be as nasty against 'Dale this season :wink:

As has been said, who cares, and the OP post is rather pointless considering the amount of goals he has scored this season. He'll either be crap (or sold to another team to be crap) again next season... im sure...

teams are starting to double up on him

Really? So they are not marking the other forward or playing three centre backs? What a load of rubbish, he's hardly the division 4's answer to Messi. They didn't bother / need to mark him in league one.

Really? So they are not marking the other forward or playing three centre backs? What a load of rubbish, he's hardly the division 4's answer to Messi. They didn't bother / need to mark him in league one.

No, you're right, because he wasn't generally on the pitch.

Ha ha, very good.

When on the pitch they didn't bother / need to mark him.

Anyway you look at it, he has scored 20 goals this season and Dale have managed, I think, to score around 79 goals.

They are crawling over the finish line, as they suffer from only to be expected, last minute nerves.

I hope they clinch it this weekend.

Anyway you look at it, he has scored 20 goals this season and Dale have managed, I think, to score around 79 goals.

They are crawling over the finish line, as they suffer from only to be expected, last minute nerves.

If rotherham and bury fail to win this weekend they will be up regardless of their result

However, they only need a point to do it even if both of them win as their goal difference is over 30 higher than both rotherham and bury

how exactly are they crawling? They need 1 point from 5 remaining games (thats providing Rotherham win all their remaining four). That's hardly a crawl. :lol::lol:

This thread is bollocks. Nobody should criticise the lad. He was never given a chance here so he took it elsewhere and has done very well. I don't know his goals/assists per game ratio this season but i bet it's pretty impressive compared to any player in our team. I bet he will cause us problems next season.

Ha ha, very good.

When on the pitch they didn't bother / need to mark him.

I would contest that argument but the proof will be in pudding, I suppose, when he's back at this level next season. I reckon he'll do all right. We'll see.

I would contest that argument but the proof will be in pudding, I suppose, when he's back at this level next season. I reckon he'll do all right. We'll see.

+1 here.

Can see him coming back to haunt us next season; assuming we dont switch leagues - think both him & 'Dale will be fine next season in L1.

don't know if he's injuryed but it would appear normal service has resumed now

Given that, by your own admission, you don't even know whether or not he's fit, what does this post actually mean?

That he hasn't scored for a good while I guess.

I quite liked him when he played for us, seemed an honest enough player unlike some of the dross we've had enforced upon us. However, "In Penney we trust".

+2

he was decent pre season. fast with the ball, decent control, a few tricks, couple of assists and was unlucky to hit the bar rather than score at least twice. good luck chris, apart from when you play us. who thinks he wont score against us? not me.

how exactly are they crawling? They need 1 point from 5 remaining games (thats providing Rotherham win all their remaining four). That's hardly a crawl. :lol::lol:

Because they haven't won in 4 games since the 27th March.

Conceded 8 goals and scored none.

Have been replaced at the top by Notts County.

That, to me, suggest the race to the finish line has lost it's wheels somewhat...or do you disagree?

Well, look who scored to seal Dale's promotion... Normal service resumed?

I hear it was a tap-in, like half his goals this season. If Dale create that many tap-ins for O'Grady next season they could well be in and around the play-offs. O'Grady didn't deserve the way he was treated at Latics but in all honesty do think he is better than Abbott? I don't think you could play the pair of them together but he'd have been an adequate reserve when Pav was injured- we got £60k for a reserve team player which is decent business for everyone I think.

I hear it was a tap-in, like half his goals this season. If Dale create that many tap-ins for O'Grady next season they could well be in and around the play-offs. O'Grady didn't deserve the way he was treated at Latics but in all honesty do think he is better than Abbott? I don't think you could play the pair of them together but he'd have been an adequate reserve when Pav was injured- we got £60k for a reserve team player which is decent business for everyone I think.

Did we?

As for the opening sentence of your post, can you talk down his 16 or so assists too?