Dust clouds force airports to close.

I think you avoided the ice this time... on here... on FB however I've had this joke, with differing team name, about 15 times. As well as 4 texts.

Comfortably the most over-used (and to be honest not that funny) joke I can remember! :(

:( CDG is a bloody awful airport :(

Must be costing the economy a fortune this...

Huge isnt it! when I fly with Air France to SA I go via paris and have 2 get 2 trains to get the the next terminal for the next flight :lol:

bloody cheese eating surrender monkeys

I'm supposed to working at Manchester Airport tomorrow but I'm being advised later whether to go in or not. Either take a days holiday or go without pay. I hope this doesn't carry on much longer.

Just been announced that British airspace will remain closed until 7am tomorrow at the earliest.

Girl who works with dad due back from Aus tomorrow been for 2 weeks re interview now first flight April 26th.

Neighbour stuck in Valencia with little cash.

Friend in Ireland usually flies home stranded as Ferry booked up.

Going to take a long time to sort itself out.

hopefully the cloud will have moved by tuesday evening !

I hope it bloody clears up!

I fly back from Joburg to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport on Tuesday Evening , god I hope I dont get stuck in Paris again :(

Seems a funny way to go to Joburg. Incidentally you may find you can't get to Paris as it seems the dust cloud is coming South.

Having been stuck as a result of adverse weather in Paris before (problem with flooding/winds) I really do feel sorry for those stuck somewhere as if you make alternative arrangements (went back to hotel) you can't always claim it back on your travel insurance. There is often more than one way to skin a cat and in Europe there is more than one way home for example for the person stuck in Valencia have they thought of getting the train to Paris and Eurostar from there or going to Bilbao and getting the ferry to Plymouth from there. The one in Dublin could try a different ferry route- I'm sure there is a few from Belfast/Cork

I have just read.. Penney added. “We will get the report of their game against Leeds before deciding which personnel we go with and send a team up there to win the game. " now thats scary....

Shore-lee he's taking about Carlisle there, as they've just played Leeds and are North.

*Not sure what it has to do with the price of fish though.

Edited by OldhamSheridan