Physio Jon Guy on ressies bench!

They already have 4 subs, what's all that about? Or is he back up keeper?

Reserves squad

:lol:

:petesake:

:clown:

Brilliant. Well, if he is a keeper i'm sure he is better than Brill. The thing is - if they hadnt have told us none of us would be any the wiser.

Maybe Corney has got the Physio/Manager trend a little wrong?

He was in my year at St. Augustine and I was on the football team with him a couple of times, he's a decent player and probably could of made it as a pro. Maybe they're giving him a trial?

He played semi-pro for quite a while, too, but I seriously doubt it's a trial... maybe just a chance for him to get a run out ahead of the fans game? :lol:

He played semi-pro for quite a while, too, but I seriously doubt it's a trial... maybe just a chance for him to get a run out ahead of the fans game? :lol:

thats exactly what it is, that and his competitivness. he kept asking penney if he could get the last game of the season and penny eventually agreed IF he could do 10 laps of bp in 12 minutes. he managed it in 11 mins 30 secs and so has been given his wish to play

thats exactly what it is, that and his competitivness. he kept asking penney if he could get the last game of the season and penny eventually agreed IF he could do 10 laps of bp in 12 minutes. he managed it in 11 mins 30 secs and so has been given his wish to play

:lol: Hope he gets a run out. Penney did the same for Donny chairman John Ryan in a Conference game. Was only for injury time.

We also have Kevin Strickland on trial from Chelsea, plays right back or centre back. We also have Jermaine Johnson from Derby (centre back) and Kristian Platt (centre back).

2.5 miles in 12 minutes and you're in - how the mighty have fallen. :wink:

2.5 miles in 12 minutes and you're in - how the mighty have fallen. :wink:

If I knew that was all that was asked I could have been in the side at Christmas... and my finishing would have been miles better than Parker's, of that I am certain! :D

:lol: Hope he gets a run out. Penney did the same for Donny chairman John Ryan in a Conference game. Was only for injury time.

Just how much of a fuss would Ken Bates kick up if we brought on the physio for five minutes and lost, letting Charlton nip in ahead of them? :wink: