Dear John

That's why I was asking and she wants to go. Sort of reminds her of yesteryear sat waiting for me.

Take your iPod, pop the earphone in that's on the opposite side to her and then laugh/cry whenever she does! Job's a good 'un!

Good thinking Batman.

Or do what I did when dragged to see that Avatar, find a cinema where you can buy and take alcohol in. Or failing that opt for magic coke, and see the hours fly past you. It works for football after all...

Dragged Kicking and screaming to watch it over the weekend – and whilst pretty lame; it wasn’t as bad as I’d expected to be. It at least had a War-Zone scene in it.

The lead lad is a shockingly bad actor though.

Can’t wait till Robin Hood on Thursday night though - the trailer looks quality!!

Or do what I did when dragged to see that Avatar, find a cinema where you can buy and take alcohol in. Or failing that opt for magic coke, and see the hours fly past you. It works for football after all...

I agree. Big steaming pile of blue dog:censored:. Avatar. Pfffft. zzzzzzzzz

It was strange watching it, because some weeks before I watched Surrogate which was similar with reference to the avatar bit , I mean - there wasn't any blue squirrels or whatever they were running about. Surrogate won't pick up any gongs, but it did the avatar representing human life bit much better.

Saw Hot Tub Time Machine the other day... was funny but terrible. Almost inexplicably so.

If there's 'better' option take it, but for a light-hearted not-really-paying-attention film it's decent enough.