a big thank you to oafc

me an the lads had a first class time apart from the result an nice to meet some tics from the isle of man i had greegs as motm just to thank him for keeping us up flav was sound an also met furman an joe jacobson.

but the reason im posting is to give the people who work on the corparate side a special mention from the bloke on the door, bar staff broady an guy walker people like these who work hard for the club on ground level is the reason i will follow latics all my life a great day thanks a lot

me an the lads had a first class time apart from the result an nice to meet some tics from the isle of man i had greegs as motm just to thank him for keeping us up flav was sound an also met furman an joe jacobson.

but the reason im posting is to give the people who work on the corparate side a special mention from the bloke on the door, bar staff broady an guy walker people like these who work hard for the club on ground level is the reason i will follow latics all my life a great day thanks a lot

Great to hear - and that is what makes the club - the people who have worked here for years and have a genuine love for the place (warts n'all) :huh:

You know the club should work on this, "match day experiences" and have you comments with your permission, on whatever advertising material they have.

they should also have a "day in the life of...." blog by a member of staff like you have mentioned so we can appreciate the daily/match day runnings of BP.

Glad you had a good day - bar the result eh!!

yep thats the one masked owl an underdog my mrs is a director on the board at jc decaux in london a huge global advertising company an she was impressed with how profesional oafc were. i was thinking how funny it would be to advertise oafc on a billboard for a fortnight in july on manchester road right near citys ground. how good would that be

yep thats the one masked owl an underdog my mrs is a director on the board at jc decaux in london a huge global advertising company an she was impressed with how profesional oafc were. i was thinking how funny it would be to advertise oafc on a billboard for a fortnight in july on manchester road right near citys ground. how good would that be

who was the brunette bird sat on the right hand side of the box?! :grin:

i've been in the box a couple of times and always had a good time.

on the other hand...pathetic how they cant even get food orders right a bp tho....no hot food before half time at two of the kiosks in the chaddy. had to settle for a bag of crisps that cost me £1!!

who was the brunette bird sat on the right hand side of the box?! :grin:

i've been in the box a couple of times and always had a good time.

on the other hand...pathetic how they cant even get food orders right a bp tho....no hot food before half time at two of the kiosks in the chaddy. had to settle for a bag of crisps that cost me £1!!

Do you always check the box out or was this a fortunate glance?

Not sure but he pointed her out to me quick enough :lol:

For a while it was more interesting than the football , :awooga:

haha,

i always have a look at the boxes to see how busy they are.

def more interesting than the footy on this occasion.