how many clubs has he had

League Two champions Notts County are set to release eight out-of-contract players this summer.

The Magpies have had a dramatic season but they clinched the title under the stewardship of Steve Cotterill and will be playing in League One next year.

But Russell Hoult, Kevin Pilkington, Jamie Clapham, Matt Hamshaw, Ben Fairclough, Ade Akinbiyi, Sean Canham and Delroy Facey are now all set to leave Meadow Lane.

delroy out on his ear again lol

We should sign akinbiyi :grin:

Would be a good signing, although he didnt do owt at Notts - has he been injured all season or summat?

Same for Schmichael - buy him for £2M then free him at the end of the season, despite getting promoted - whats that all about?

Would be a good signing, although he didnt do owt at Notts - has he been injured all season or summat?

Same for Schmichael - buy him for £2M then free him at the end of the season, despite getting promoted - whats that all about?

Takes his wages- which they can't afford and are currently a big reason why they can't buy players (too high a wage bill in relation to takings or somehting like that)- off the wage bill.

Takes his wages- which they can't afford and are currently a big reason why they can't buy players (too high a wage bill in relation to takings or somehting like that)- off the wage bill.

£15k a week, I believe :shock:

League Two champions Notts County are set to release eight out-of-contract players this summer.

The Magpies have had a dramatic season but they clinched the title under the stewardship of Steve Cotterill and will be playing in League One next year.

But Russell Hoult, Kevin Pilkington, Jamie Clapham, Matt Hamshaw, Ben Fairclough, Ade Akinbiyi, Sean Canham and Delroy Facey are now all set to leave Meadow Lane.

delroy out on his ear again lol

Wonder what come of this?

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Not...il/article.html

This happened right outside of my work place, He was sat in a car with his brother, his bro then went to get something from a shop and a person he knows ran up to the car and asked for a lift to his vehicle around the corner (this is the bloke who stabbed the lad) Del obliged then came back round to pick his bro up. The police after having reports of a black male getting in Del's car went round and locked him and his bro up (description based on two black males in a red Audi). Wasn't in custody that long and his bail is to be cancelled shortly i believe from a very good source.

I know Del personally and he still believes he's a prem striker, laughable i know, can see him either going to a lower level L2 team or hanging his boots up and resting as he was very shrewd with money when in the Prem. Good luck to him though, great bloke

This happened right outside of my work place, He was sat in a car with his brother, his bro then went to get something from a shop and a person he knows ran up to the car and asked for a lift to his vehicle around the corner (this is the bloke who stabbed the lad) Del obliged then came back round to pick his bro up. The police after having reports of a black male getting in Del's car went round and locked him and his bro up (description based on two black males in a red Audi). Wasn't in custody that long and his bail is to be cancelled shortly i believe from a very good source.

I know Del personally and he still believes he's a prem striker, laughable i know, can see him either going to a lower level L2 team or hanging his boots up and resting as he was very shrewd with money when in the Prem. Good luck to him though, great bloke

You obviously don't know him too well if you think that is the case!