Manager Robinson said: "We saw Lewis play against us when he was on loan at Oldham towards the end of the season and we've been monitoring him ever since. Our fans will have seen that night that he has the ability to provide real quality out wide.

I am sad oldham never kept him thought his goals saved oldham

Edited by RoyleArmy

why would Guy sign for us when we are managerless?

who would sign him the tea lady?

Not arsed at all - thought he was awful for the last four games of the season. His goals were important but 3 goals in 12 games says it all, much, much better out there IF we can attract them... Also shows were the Mongs ambitions lie, has the Franchise bubble burst?

Interesting that they're thinking of switching him out wide based on one performance.

Maybe its something he mentioned and said I'd like to try the flank

will never forget his dummy at the chaddy end and then giving us the finger :lol:

Not arsed at all - thought he was awful for the last four games of the season. His goals were important but 3 goals in 12 games says it all, much, much better out there IF we can attract them... Also shows were the Mongs ambitions lie, has the Franchise bubble burst?

Compare his his record to parker or someone else, says it all.

However if guy had been all season and had kept that record, thats about 10/11 goals in a season, which isnt that bad

can't say its a real lost TBH.

So the guy option has gone, Nardiello ( I think) is he still injured and is he now a freebie? what about J J Price did he go back to Millwall and is he free too?

Would you want any of the other two back at BP?

Maybe Eaves/Brooke are going to fighting for the right to partner Pav?

hmm..interesting times.

So the guy option has gone, Nardiello ( I think) is he still injured and is he now a freebie? what about J J Price did he go back to Millwall and is he free too?

hmm..interesting times.

Nardiello a no-brainer for me, gave us a different dimension even in the short time he was here, would be delighted to see him back.

Although I suppose when Gannon becomes manager he'll want to bring Liam Dickinson in....... :wink:

Nardiello a no-brainer for me, gave us a different dimension even in the short time he was here, would be delighted to see him back.

Although I suppose when Gannon becomes manager he'll want to bring Liam Dickinson in....... :wink:

Yes please!

hmm..interesting times.

Jason Price was garbage.

'ooooh look at me I've got a perm but I don't score goals' PATHETIC

+1 on that front. Impressive until his injury.

That for me though is the unfortunate stumbling block with signing him. We’ve had terrible injury’s during the season; ones that have kept a player out all season (Purdie) and 2 for most of it (Worthington & Holdsworth); let alone ones to JJ, Taylor, Abbott and others.

Nardiello is injury prone – he told me himself outside the ground that it wasn’t the first time he’d done his hamstring; he’d had it ‘loads of times before’……Can we afford to sign a player who; potentially could be injured more than he is fit. On a simple return for the money; I don’t think we can; which is a shame as when fit; he’s a good player.