New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, another yes man, like the proverbial Christian thrown to the lions - a relegation battle to ensue. If we thought last season was bad God help us! At least TTA weren't lying when they said they wanted us out of this league. I really can't believe what a :censored:ing mess they have made of my club! Expect a rush of refunds boys...5 weeks to announce lardarse! :ranting:

Bit premature wasn't it Prozac? :lol:

Norm or Dickov, either will do for me.

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." :grin:

:laught16:

get to boundary park everyone please tonight and tomro morning we need to make it clear to the dam board sack the board.

Feck it.

Such genius deserves to be rewarded.

Post of the fecking Century.

:laught16:

:shock:

:unsure:

:getmecoat:

Update : My mate wasn't too happy I interrupted his romping to ask him the question. I thought I was doing him a favour, his bird is minging, He half heartedly said no, but seemed coy over the situation. Don't rule him out just yet.

Wayne Bentley the latest name in the frame, with Morgan as his assitant. Gary Connor first team coach.

I'm seriously starting to warm to the idea of Dickov as manager. Could be the master stroke TTA deserve to come off. We could end up being one of those teams that struggle one season only to replace their manager with a young, enthusiastic, untried manager the next and go up against all the odds.

Or maybe I'm getting carried away.

Paul Dickov's blue and white army! (Not Crossley's, not Crossley's, not Crossley's, not Crossley's, not Crossley's....)

Woof.