Daniel Nardiello released by Blackpool

Would you have him back on a 2 year deal.

I would - showed some promise before he got hurt.

Not a 2 year outright. 1 year with option if certain games critera were met (i.e – 20+ games played etc)

He had a very promising cameo appearance until his injury – but it’s that fact (injury) and his recent record in that matter that would worry me; we’ve had loads of those (crocks; injury wise) in recent years.

Edit: as Ritchie says; doubt we'll have the budget for an attractive wage package anyway.

Edited by slystallone

We'll offer him just above what the dole pays and probably not much more. Wage wise we won't be near if our offer to Whittaker wasn't even worth them negotiating then someone who will have a few clubs after him won't sign for us.

Not a 2 year outright. 1 year with option if certain games critera were met (i.e – 20+ games played etc)

He had a very promising cameo appearance until his injury – but it’s that fact (injury) and his recent record in that matter that would worry me; we’ve had loads of those (crocks; injury wise) in recent years.

Edit: as Ritchie says; doubt we'll have the budget for an attractive wage package anyway.

Would be a good idea to heavily weight the deal on performance ie goals scored.

You are right though, we dont need any more crocks who come to pick up a wage and sit on the treatment table.