Latest Managerial Rumour

Rumour has it that Jim Gannon has been offered the Oldham job but he turned

it down. Reason was he would be given no money for new players had to

work with what we have got.

bit of a :censored: rumour then considering we will have the same budget as last season....

if you had said he turned us down due to him going back to county it might have been more credible lol

Damn, I could have been first to make this up.

If only I'd been quicker!

bit of a :censored: rumour then considering we will have the same budget as last season....

if you had said he turned us down due to him going back to county it might have been more credible lol

Is that fact? i also thought we were going to be reducing our budget?

It's almost as if you read it, drew your own conclusions, then made out you're in the know.

Surely no-oine on here does that? Do they? :shock:

As for budget, I'm not sure where edhunter got his info but it is most definitely not the same as last season.

Surely no-oine on here does that? Do they? :shock:

As for budget, I'm not sure where edhunter got his info but it is most definitely not the same as last season.

i not got it from anywhere...

we have more or less sold the same amount of season tickets as last season....we are getting more money from the greedy league payments...we have released a few players and those still here are being offered deals on reduced terms...so the budget should be the same all things considered...

we saw what happened last season on a supposedly reduced budget,if it goes down again i dread to think.

i not got it from anywhere...

we have more or less sold the same amount of season tickets as last season....we are getting more money from the greedy league payments...we have released a few players and those still here are being offered deals on reduced terms...so the budget should be the same all things considered...

we saw what happened last season on a supposedly reduced budget,if it goes down again i dread to think.

If Jim Gannon was one of those interviewed, surely he wouldnt have bothered as given recent noises from the club is that we wont have any money to spend. Non rumour, absolute twiddle. Why would he be so interested in the Stockport job then if it was about budgets?

If Jim Gannon was one of those interviewed, surely he wouldnt have bothered as given recent noises from the club is that we wont have any money to spend. Non rumour, absolute twiddle. Why would he be so interested in the Stockport job then if it was about budgets?

because he has unfinished buisness there....and probably feels he would have done a lot better had they not had financial trouble....given the fact there about to be taken over and will have cash funds available then there is every reason to go back to county

Why bother wasting your time postring such :censored:te posts.

:ranting: