Kit clearout

Went down this morning, gutted though someone before me had appartently taken the only :censored: shirt there was, only other thing were his socks, but staff weren't 100% sure they were his so i left it.

Anyone get any decent bargains?

I thought you would have waited outside the doors all night to get his shirts :lol:

Went down this morning, gutted though someone before me had appartently taken the only :censored: shirt there was, only other thing were his socks, but staff weren't 100% sure they were his so i left it.

I'll sell you his jock for a fiver?

would you have got aroused when pulling his shirt on for the first time?

No shortage of Parker, Brill and Colbeck shirts, obviously the staff and their friends and family got first dibs so was the usual bag or cack stuff. Real false advertising from the club once again "player worn kit" Yeh the naff players! Supposed theres always e-bay!!!

My lad did get Guys shirt, funniest was the Purdey shirt in mint condition! Did chuckle at that one!

No shortage of Parker, Brill and Colbeck shirts, obviously the staff and their friends and family got first dibs so was the usual bag or cack stuff. Real false advertising from the club once again "player worn kit" Yeh the naff players! Supposed theres always e-bay!!!

My lad did get Guys shirt, funniest was the Purdey shirt in mint condition! Did chuckle at that one!

Nah, the decent ones go on ebay - typical Latics piss take that's why I had a lie in! Watch ebay over the next few weeks the decent ones -Pav, Taylor etc will appear...

Nah, the decent ones go on ebay - typical Latics piss take that's why I had a lie in! Watch ebay over the next few weeks the decent ones -Pav, Taylor etc will appear...

What's the problem with that exactly?

What's the problem with that exactly?

No real problem, the club should state though that the more popular items will be auctioned which is their right of course. Tbh the decent stuff going on ebay is far more convenient for me - just don't understand people getting in a tiz and goung down to BP at the crack of down in the hope of buying Paul Heffernan's jockstrap! I like my memorabilia but Martin Gray's sweat top??? FFS! :grin:

In fact ebay over the last few years has enabled me to buy Ernie Cookey's match-worn shirt, Mark Allott's and Stefan Stam's and a couple of others.

Anyhow Two have appeared on ebay already...

Roll up, roll up.... Directors slush fund needs topping up... :wink:

Was considering going, but didnt in the end. How much the shirts usually cost at the sale?

& Does the sale include training kit etc?

as far as im aware the kit sale continues now until its either all gone or gets thrown out....and yes it does include training kit and that....not sure on how much it is discounted though.....i may call in later today as i have to go to royton later and virtually pass the door,otherwise i wouldnt make a special trip..