gerry taggart

I actually meant Dowie :grin: . Maybe Ulsterman might be stretching it a bit...... but I remember reading his comments about his Dad being one, and how much he loved playing for Northern Ireland.

If it is these two, this would definately be a "no nonsense" regime....

Taggart - there was a hard man centre back if ever there was one...............I bet after retirement; he's piled on the pounds as he was pretty 'weighty' even when he was playing (not that I'd tell him that to his face!)

Guess we'll see in 1/2 and hour - but I was looking forward to seeing Bunn as the assistant........ :disappointed:

I actually meant Dowie :grin: . Maybe Ulsterman might be stretching it a bit...... but I remember reading his comments about his Dad being one, and how much he loved playing for Northern Ireland.

If it is these two, this would definately be a "no nonsense" regime....

I met Dowie a few times when he was Oldham manager, Dowie's dad is from Cookstown which indeed is in Northern Ireland.

i'd rather have someone with plenty of coaching experience as his assistant due to pd's lack of experience and his intention to keep playing. Bunn would be my prefered option but who ever the new management team is it is VITAL the fans get behind them!!!!!!!!!!!!

big tag coming oldham no news on this as yet thought he would never leave the foxes.

I cant see it being Taggart, what he will leave Leicester step down a division and a probably a pay drop to come to Latics ? cant see it mtself.

I cant see it being Taggart, what he will leave Leicester step down a division and a probably a pay drop to come to Latics ? cant see it mtself.

dickov said to me its taggart he wants oldham trying to sort out a fee to buy him bunn turned oldham because he wasnt happy with contract details.

Did he say anything about :censored:?

:grin:

Ha - was just going to ask the same - it's actually keeping me awake at night; the uncertainty of not knowing whether he'll be here next season is killing me. I don’t know if I’ll be able to take not having a pretty average loan player here again next season. We need answers – is :censored: going to be here? We need to know. Now!!

Taggart is listed as Leicester's Reserve Team Manager, effectively number 4 at the club. A move to BP could mean a promotion, but I would assume his wages could be a problem?