Pre Season Training

Pre Season Training

Paul Dickov and his coaching staff would like to invite you all to an open training day here at Boundary Park. The date has been set for Friday 23rd July 2010 and will start at 10.30am and admission is FREE!. You would be advised to arrive a little earlier so as not to miss any of the training. It will be a real insight into how Paul and the coaching staff conducts their training sessions. There will also be a chance after the training has finished to get the autographs of your favourite players. More details will follow on the clubs official website as the date draws closer.

cut and paste from club email

Pre Season Training

Paul Dickov and his coaching staff would like to invite you all to an open training day here at Boundary Park. The date has been set for Friday 23rd July 2010 and will start at 10.30am and admission is FREE!. You would be advised to arrive a little earlier so as not to miss any of the training. It will be a real insight into how Paul and the coaching staff conducts their training sessions. There will also be a chance after the training has finished to get the autographs of your favourite players. More details will follow on the clubs official website as the date draws closer.

Balls!!! Sounds like it could be a good morning that but i'm hoping to go on holiday earlier that week. looks like I'll be missing the Fans Forum too as i'm sure there's a wedding rehearsal I've got to be part of that week. Ah well, well done to the club for trying to create better links with the fans.

Now if only they didn't keep moving our biggest games to mid-week... :wink:

Pre Season Training

Any chance it could be on a different date? Will Holdsworth be there?

What a cracking idea – and well done to the club (whoever it was; Dickov himself, Corney, Hardy, Marketing Guy; whoever…) for putting this on.

By the 23rd July; you’d like to hope that we’d have brought in 1 or 2 new players; either permanent signings or loans so it’ll be a chance to see them (hopefully) and also see a few of last years lot actually play – thinking in particular of being able to see the lesser spotted Purdie actually kick a ball!!!!!

I’ve got that week booked off work so think I’ll get down to this – think it’s a good move…….

What a cracking idea – and well done to the club (whoever it was; Dickov himself, Corney, Hardy, Marketing Guy; whoever…) for putting this on.

By the 23rd July; you’d like to hope that we’d have brought in 1 or 2 new players; either permanent signings or loans so it’ll be a chance to see them (hopefully) and also see a few of last years lot actually play – thinking in particular of being able to see the lesser spotted Purdie actually kick a ball!!!!!

I’ve got that week booked off work so think I’ll get down to this – think it’s a good move…….

Can't see that happening until the last possible minute, saves paying portions of wages etc...

Pre Season Training

I'll be there, are they providing the training kit or do you have to bring your own? I will of course bring my own boots and shinpads.

Excellent idea, even if it is possible to watch it now anyway.

Sadly it's day 4 of Durham v Lancs, and I'm off to Bratislava from Luton the day after.

Well, that and I'm not going to travel 130 miles to watch a bunch of folk chase aimlessly after random balls. Well other than in actual matches.

I see Latics have arranged a pre season friendly at Barrow on the Saturday before a Monday fixture v Burnley, put your foot down and switch it to Tuesday Alan Hardy, after all the players need an extra days rest don't they ? :wink:

Wonder if there will be any interesting highlights/spitting dummies out just like the French team the other day in their open to the public training session.

oooo... La..Larrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nice for the club to try something different again.