You can tell Ackey's not got an iPhone...

latic12345

Mad keen on the new iPhone, but I have one problem.

I live in a basement flat, so my reception with Orange is pretty poor. I don't care about that. What I care about is when I surfing or watching soccer highlights or what not, I get a "Network Lost" error message, which pauses the coverage (or any app you're using). I don't care that the network has been lost, I care about seeing whether the Pakistan wicketkeeper has spilled it or caught it, if you see what I mean.

How do I disable the error message?

I know that everyone will be as helpful as they can in replying to what might be my most boring post yet. For which I thank you in advance.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in a basement flat, so my reception with Orange is pretty poor. I don't care about that. What I care about is when I surfing or watching soccer highlights or what not, I get a "Network Lost" error message, which pauses the coverage (or any app you're using). I don't care that the network has been lost, I care about seeing whether the Pakistan wicketkeeper has spilled it or caught it, if you see what I mean.

I know that everyone will be as helpful as they can in replying to what might be my most boring post yet. For which I thank you in advance.

It's slightly more interesting than your pro-Labour rants

Dont think you can turn pop up messages off though. Do you have Wifi? Is it not best to just connect to that?

That happens on my 3GS. Hasn't always happened, but started during a train journey and does it several times a day now.

It's slightly more interesting than your pro-Labour rants

Dont think you can turn pop up messages off though. Do you have Wifi? Is it not best to just connect to that?

I use wifi - the message is about the phone network connection.

My temporary fix involves selecting O2 or Vodafone as my carrier (my contract is with Orange). In that way, my phone does not dip in and out of network coverage. No doubt the techie geeks among you will find some fundamental flaw in this approach...

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Dear Apple,

Can you please explain why when I type "me" into a text/twitter/facebook you automatically change it to "mr".

In what arse over tit universe is that the most common term you stupid gits!?

Thanks,

Ack.

Obviously knows how crap your spelling is, because it doesn't do that to mr.

• 3 weeks later...