Video of training online

It wasn't just me who noticed it then!

Yes he was, spotted him during the beep test did I.

You serious :shock: :shock: I thought i saw him, at the startish doing the runs with his shirt off but then i thought it was just Smalley, but then again come to think of it was Smalley even though, oh my god, actually getting really excited now.

You serious :shock: :shock: I thought i saw him, at the startish doing the runs with his shirt off but then i thought it was just Smalley, but then again come to think of it was Smalley even though, oh my god, actually getting really excited now.

id calm down or your going to have a wet thigh!!!

cant be smalley cos he is recovering from injury,which was clearly stated in the first update this morning.just working with physio.

quality was pish poor i thought...greegs has knocked his ankle and dickov doesnt think there is anything to be gained by running round tandle hills!!! has nobody told him its tradition.lol

quality was pish poor i thought...greegs has knocked his ankle and dickov doesnt think there is anything to be gained by running round tandle hills!!! has nobody told him its tradition.lol

And the reason half our squad was crocked last year!

While we're on the subject of problems with the videos on Player, I seem to only be able to see them in zoom so I can only see the top left hand corner. I can't resize and the playback controls at the bottom of the video are hidden - any ideas before I start hunting around for the answer? I'm on Firefox and all my plugins seem OK.

While we're on the subject of problems with the videos on Player, I seem to only be able to see them in zoom so I can only see the top left hand corner. I can't resize and the playback controls at the bottom of the video are hidden - any ideas before I start hunting around for the answer? I'm on Firefox and all my plugins seem OK.

Try the 'IE Tab Plus' add on.