iPhone4

martjs

It can only happen when you bridge the GSM and and the Wifi antenna. The GSM antenna runs along the bottom of the phone, the Wifi along the left side. Therefore, if someone has done it using their right hand they are either using the phone backwards or have a strategically placed finger on the left hand side ;-)

It's an odd problem. Actually, because its to do with shorting two plates by conducting between them, one of the biggest drivers of whether or not you experience the problem is, bizarrely, how wet your hands are!!!

I saw it with my own eyes... Happened held in the right hand...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I went into work last week and found a new iphone on my desk unpacked and ready to go (a mere 3GS - appreciate the thread's about the 4). Despite my initial intimidation and reservations about being on email 24/7, having got used to it I must admit it's very impressive. Query is, I've bought an album off itunes via the phone and can't find a way to get it onto my computer - is there a way?

Ok, so I went into work last week and found a new iphone on my desk unpacked and ready to go (a mere 3GS - appreciate the thread's about the 4). Despite my initial intimidation and reservations about being on email 24/7, having got used to it I must admit it's very impressive. Query is, I've bought an album off itunes via the phone and can't find a way to get it onto my computer - is there a way?

Not sure but I think it will copy the album into a "Purchased" folder on itunes when you back up your iphone.