Something i like to take off my Chest?

I like to say i am hurt by the action by the oldham board in many way and i follow oldham since i moved in oldham at the age off 12 and these are my points.

Why could the club not tell us the true as why Lee Hughes didnt sign a New Deal at Oldham i knowed he was total happy at oldham but it seems there was problems off the pitch that oldham could not control.

And secondly...When i email the club i never get a reply back

Third...I cant see oldham never getting out off this league if we kept Lee Hughes we may have went up

Four............ The board will never splash the Cash to bring a goalscorer in.

Five.......... where has the money gone to after we sold Chris O,Grady to Rochdale FC

Six........... We all want the club to please buy Lee Hughes back as am a fan off him and now he signed a new deal things look hard for us now,i heard he wants to stay at county for life.

Seven............. I never had any decent sleep since the day Lee Hughes Left.

Eight............ Who idea it was to bring Dave Penney in to the club?

If the admin doesnt please let this topic run i shall never post on here because i been crying for all these questions and on the fans forum i bet i would get kicked out of the room if i mention this.

Edited by RoyleArmy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to say i am hurt by the action by the oldham board in many way and i follow oldham since i moved in oldham at the age off 12 and these are my points.

Why could the club not tell us the true as why Lee Hughes didnt sign a New Deal at Oldham i knowed he was total happy at oldham but it seems there was problems off the pitch that oldham could not control.

Third...I cant see oldham never getting out off this league if we kept Lee Hughes we may have went up

Five.......... where has the money gone to after we sold Chris O,Grady to Rochdale FC

Six........... We all want the club to please buy Lee Hughes back as am a fan off him and now he signed a new deal things look hard for us now,i heard he wants to stay at county for life.

If the admin doesnt please let this topic run i shall never post on here because i been crying for all these questions and on the fans forum i bet i would get kicked out of the room if i mention this.

:lol:

I answered this last night, if you care to read it. Chris O'Grady moved a on free so what money you on about? :censored: is the man we need and he's there on a free.

I answered this last night, if you care to read it. Chris O'Grady moved a on free so what money you on about? :censored: is the man we need and he's there on a free.

what world are you on pal o,grady we sold get over it :censored: is not good.

probably because the club couldn't understand your email. try English instead of gibberish it might help. also they probably only reply to serious emails instead of stupid pointless single minded emails about a subject that no one actually cares about.

as a side note if you are going to continue constantly typing a load of crap and posting it on here can you at least start making a bit of sense instead of the disjointed English/waffle that we currently have to put up with every two minutes

cheers

probably because the club couldn't understand your email. try English instead of gibberish it might help. also they probably only reply to serious emails instead of stupid pointless single minded emails about a subject that no one actually cares about.

as a side note if you are going to continue constantly typing a load of crap and posting it on here can you at least start making a bit of sense instead of the disjointed English/waffle that we currently have to put up with every two minutes

cheers

simple you grow up i got someone to email the club dont ever take the mick out off my english or trash my threads thank you.

cheers

becarefull wat u say to RoyalArmy he has the admins in his pocket expect a email and maybe a ban :)

Think there are too many school bullies that come out of the woodwork when RoyalArmy post!

It doesnt take a genuis to undertand his posts and understand he may have had help in class. No offense but I dont think he is winding anyone up just trying to join in debates.

There are many 'special' posters on here, some for many different reasons ! For this reason I think the mods or what ever people call them do ok !

He as some good points, its just the way he says it !

O'grady didn't leave for a free, he is in Fitness First Rochdale most days, ask him !

:censored: on the other hand, its boring now he didnt play because he lost the plot and ended up in Warrington trying to do a Hulk mash on nights out.

Another player who as lost his way, quality player but not all there

Edited by Nickhenryslovechild

What do u say to ur girlfriend is she keeps waffling on all the time, you say please stfu this is the case with royalwigwam its just a constant barrage of dribble post.

Everyday the same 3 million post by royalarmy..................

Think there are too many school bullies that come out of the woodwork when RoyalArmy post!

It doesnt take a genuis to undertand his posts and understand he may have had help in class. No offense but I dont think he is winding anyone up just trying to join in debates.

There are many 'special' posters on here, some for many different reasons ! For this reason I think the mods or what ever people call them do ok !

He as some good points, its just the way he says it !

O'grady didn't leave for a free, he is in Fitness First Rochdale most days, ask him !

:censored: on the other hand, its boring now he didnt play because he lost the plot and ended up in Warrington trying to do a Hulk mash on nights out.

Another player who as lost his way, quality player but not all there

seriously? so we have had wot aprox 7246 different players on trial upto yet? thats just an example.

For those of you considering a reply to this thread I'd suggest you take a moment to consider that two members have received 7 day suspensions for their comments and that others will receive the same punishment should they be incapable of self control.

Your call kids, I'm sick to my back teeth of you.

the way i see it is if the admin think it's ok for this tool to keep posting this crap then this board will end it like jk dead in the water,of the top of my head luke beckett, jarrett,paul murrey and lee hughes fecks sake get over it he left over a year ago.

the way i see it is if the admin think it's ok for this tool to keep posting this crap then this board will end it like jk dead in the water,of the top of my head luke beckett, jarrett,paul murrey and lee hughes fecks sake get over it he left over a year ago.

The way I see it if you tools are too immature to ignore one single user, no matter how vocal, then you don't deserve much more than what happened to JK.

If people would man up and take some responsibility for their actions this place would be a damn site better. The Mods and Admins do what they can on many fronts, but OWTB - like all online communities - is made or broken on it's users.

We don't make most of the posts on here - you all do. If you posted constructive and interesting debate then posts that you don't like or which were inferior in their content would quickly be washed down the board and out of sight.

I've said it a thousand times - don't like = don't post.

A small meerkat would say Simples at this point.

The way I see it if you tools are too immature to ignore one single user, no matter how vocal, then you don't deserve much more than what happened to JK.

If people would man up and take some responsibility for their actions this place would be a damn site better. The Mods and Admins do what they can on many fronts, but OWTB - like all online communities - is made or broken on it's users.

We don't make most of the posts on here - you all do. If you posted constructive and interesting debate then posts that you don't like or which were inferior in their content would quickly be washed down the board and out of sight.

I've said it a thousand times - don't like = don't post.

A small meerkat would say Simples at this point.

Ackey loves roylearmy simples,ban me :grin:

Ackey loves roylearmy simples,ban me :grin:

You're welcome to disagree with policy - despite what people think - and as you've yet to bully anyone else in thread so far there's no reason for me to ban you.

ok.... look at it from this point ! he may seem to talk BS to some.. but he is the only person that club have EVER asked me to speak to about players being at the club !

Everyone is welcome to post on Owtb friend or foe, Ackey as said it a number of times, if you dont agree or like what ANY poster says dont reply !

We try to control what is posted, to make the MB friendly and readable, everyone is entitled to their opinions, many dont reflect what the masses think but that doesnt make them wrong !

but he is the only person that club have EVER asked me to speak to about players being at the club !

What are you saying that someone at the club asked you to speak to him about a player remaining/signing with the club?