Paul Dickov Fans Forum.

Can the Trust pick me up from Tesco's in about 45 mins? Can't be arsed. Ta.

45 mins before the event starts, im sure Blue Pizza will come for you !

To pick you up :wink:

Is it laying transport from Kent?

I might come if it is. Has to be fast though!

Errrr. Nope :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the Oldham area who seriously can't cope with the logistical demands of getting there probably shouldn't be allowed out on their own.

Number 184 bus. Manchester to Oldham to Uppermill. Frequent service. Stops at Lydgate about 30 seconds from the White Hart. Takes less than 20 minutes from Oldham centre. Last bus home is plenty late enough.

What couild possibly be easier? One bus, there and back. Even if you live in Failsworth.

Anyone in the Oldham area who seriously can't cope with the logistical demands of getting there probably shouldn't be allowed out on their own.

Number 184 bus. Manchester to Oldham to Uppermill. Frequent service. Stops at Lydgate about 30 seconds from the White Hart. Takes less than 20 minutes from Oldham centre. Last bus home is plenty late enough.

What couild possibly be easier? One bus, there and back. Even if you live in Failsworth.

:lol:

You clearly don't (that's unfair, you do - you're just and idealist) understand the mentality of Oldham fans.

Nobody has said they 'can't cope' though...people are just saying it would have be easier if it was more central to BP/Oldham, which isn't unreasonable is it.

Edited by Yard Dog

Well I can say I have indeed just met the manager (AND HIS ASSISTANT!!) this lunchtime as I bought my tickets!!

Mr.Corney swore me to secrecy though so I cannot say who he is, but he also is a top fella!

I'm buzzing :grin:

What lovely fellas, very warm, approachable and is well up for the task ahead.

They were all chatting outside the entrance and I asked if I was to buy my tickets at the office or the club shop, so Dickov said ''I'll go and get them for you.How many do you want?''

Haha, surreal!

I have a good feeling about this partnership :dynamite:

Nobody has said they 'can't cope' though...people are just saying it would have be easier if it was more central to BP/Oldham, which isn't unreasonable is it.

When people ask whether the club will be laying on transport I take it as a hint that they can't cope.

Or, as Ackey suggests, maybe they're just a bunch of helpless, apathetic morons who need constant spoon-feeding and 24 hour personal care.

Anyone who can't be arsed going all the way to Lydgate needn't bother.

Unfortunately the most obvious place to host the event got bulldozed (assuming th esponsors lounge wouldn't be big enough).

Well I can say I have indeed just met the manager (AND HIS ASSISTANT!!) this lunchtime as I bought my tickets!!

Mr.Corney swore me to secrecy though so I cannot say who he is, but he also is a top fella!

They were all chatting outside the entrance and I asked if I was to buy my tickets at the office or the club shop, so Dickov said ''I'll go and get them for you.How many do you want?''

Haha, surreal!

In fairness, latics luvly, I doubt he'd have done the same for say, leeslover?

For what it's worth I'm also excited about his appointment. Infact it's the most initially pleasing appointment we've ever made for me, bar Stitch and Shez, of course.

Haha, surreal!

Ha ha! Good for Dicko!

Sam: send me a PM about the assistant - or a message on Faceache. I promise not to broadcast it. Honest.

anyone got tickets if so what numbers are on the tickets ? trying to see how many sold so far

Just over 60 tickets have been sold IIRC.

rain check for me as agreed, no transport = me not going.

However, fully support the idea.

Keep them coming

still seats available if you and T'other half need a lift ?

Just over 60 tickets have been sold IIRC.

still seats available if you and T'other half need a lift ?

oooooo a date....lol....T'other half will be keeping me in the lifestyle I am acustomed too, OAFC that is so he will be at work. Come to think of it I might be on a late as I be scaring September's intake of construction apprentices that afternoon.

Then again after putting all that testosterone in place I might need a bit of tatty pie.

TBA and thanks Rick

she stopped sending them a few months ago mate .....

Loved that one in the shower......... of rain at Boundary Park :wink:

Oi Attwood, stop spreading rumours!!

I only ever send you boring texts............oh and questions asking for info on who the new manager/new players are before anyone else :wink:

Oi Attwood, stop spreading rumours!!

I only ever send you boring texts............oh and questions asking for info on who the new manager/new players are before anyone else :wink:

you also forgot to mention when you text to say, next time close the door more quietly on your way out of yours at 6 am :wink: