Do we want a club?

A downloadable program would be a great idea, I've stopped buying the paper copies as they just get in the way at the match and I don't get time to read it when I am there.

I'd happily pay a direct debit to get something emailed to me every home game. Money for old rope for the club too, the overheads on that would be tiny compared to printing the hard copies plus they wouldn't be left with unsold ones if a game is postponed.

Well done to those that have renewed against their better judgement! To the rest of those sat on the fence - come on guys let's be having you, YOUR club needs you.

your_club_needs_you.jpg

I don't get time to read it when I am there.

I don't know why. There's bugger all else to do.

EDIT: Sorry, that was a bit inappropriate for an optimistic thread like this. Scolding accepted. :(

Touching on something said in the original post, and ink ow I'm combining about 3 different threads, but I like the Go Hard or Go Home bit. Could be the new slogan and we could even run out to the chorus of Ozzy Osbournes new single ( available to download on iTunes - I expect) Scream.

Let me hear you scream like you want it!

Let me hear you yell like you mean it!

If you're gonna go down:

Go loud!

Go strong!

Go proud!

Go on!

Go hard or go home!

Let me hear you SCREAM

It's got terrace chant all over it.

Fool!!!

The baby clothing is just a front, a means to get an early heads up on births for he who walks backwards.

Our thoughts are with you.

An excellent point. Even if my brother's missus WAS pregnant, which SHE IS NOT, I wouldn't pre-order baby gear. Not that you warning affects me because as I say she IS NOT pregnant.

I'm in, Hubby too although de-motivated, two nephews signed up for ST this year too for punishment - they asked for them and got them.

Bring it on...... I am all excited...

Stuff the World cup couldn't get excited as I knew we wouldn't get passed the Quaters....

Back to reality, our club....

Stand up and be counted....

"Oh when the blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss......"

Beg, steal borrow bums on seat folks - lets keep our club alive....

See you Monday folks I know we will do all we can