They're Dropping Like Flies!

Get that Kevin back. He was the best Chaddy we ever had. I use to like that long penalty he use to do and when he use to wind up opposition fans by standing in front of the RRE facing away from them but scratching his furry little owl ass. And then there's the fights with the other mascots. Legde. :grin:

Totally agree mate. However, it was the winding up of the away fans which cost him the job. I would love to get away with the stuff he used to do but it seems the club learnt a lesson from Kevs antics.

Plus the fact I don't think you would get him back, he is too busy preaching in Manchester on a Saturday afternoon.

Totally agree mate. However, it was the winding up of the away fans which cost him the job. I would love to get away with the stuff he used to do but it seems the club learnt a lesson from Kevs antics.

Plus the fact I don't think you would get him back, he is too busy preaching in Manchester on a Saturday afternoon.

You've all been excellent in your own way. Chaddy number 1 for giving nightmares to even hardened adults. The previous Chaddy for being guffawingly awesome (with a free license as you say), and yourself for the interaction with kids, which hopefully will see at least a small part of the next generation in. Well, except that time you became a fat talking owl for a couple of hours...

Anyway, thanks for the largely selfless time you've put in on behalf of the club. It may have done more good that you know in the long run.

Best chaddy moment for me was after hudds away 2 years ago whilst ferrying wayne home i got a puncture midway up grains road delph .Whilst changing the wheel turned around to find chaddy in the middle of the road entertaing the passing traffic one or two very nearly crashed in supprise at finding an owl in a tracksuit looming out of the darkness quality.

Can only echo what everyone else says about wayne great ambasador for the club and you still owe my daughter a pie !