Mossley Toneet

So do we think Evo has a tude? He gave Penney beef and now he's sulking coz Dickov won't let him ride a donkey.

If I interpret this correctly, are we saying Mr Eaves has spat his dummy out?

If so, yes I agree because in the last three games I have seen, he has been lazy at all the warm ups, out of breath and expecting the ball at his feet at Barrow and didn't win a baked bean in the air, improved slightly with a bit more effort at Burnley and Falkirk last week and did not even come off the bench at all last night.

Hmm...watch this space chaps

Mossley missed three open goals, Fleming was seriously dodgy even if not taking the first goal into account. Eaves looked lazy and cumbersome, unwilling to move for the ball and not near enough effort in closing down. Bembo Leta goal apart was very similar. Frodo had a mare at CB. For Mossley's performance see ours last night, first to everything and Kilcourse (former player) ran the show for them.

Eaves has a lot to learn - he would do well to watch Feeney and his manager and not Abbott, because that was poor tonight.

Agree Prozac with Eaves. He has been lazy even in warms in out last four games, just watch him, can't stretched down as far as the rest, hap-hazard arm swinging and the running - can't keep up with them and does not complete a full turn.

Something is a miss with this young man

Agree Prozac with Eaves. He has been lazy even in warms in out last four games, just watch him, can't stretched down as far as the rest, hap-hazard arm swinging and the running - can't keep up with them and does not complete a full turn.

Something is a miss with this young man

How come you've stopped happy clapping?

How come you've stopped happy clapping?

Tell it as I see it, I hope young Tom hasn't got Smalley/Alessandra 'I've made it' Syndrome now he's got his ludicrous 5 year contract. If anyone was watching him last night the cheque book would have been quickly closed. What young Tom needs to realise is that all he has at the moment is potential. To unlock it he'll have to work his arse off. Personally I'd send him off to Barrow for half a season - make a man of him and develop that work ethic.

I think a few of us were starting to get carried away after seeing him out-muscle his peers in the ressies and yoofs, when he comes up against experience (even the non-league slaphead last night) he's struggled and tends to wait for the ball to come to him. Southampton away apart he's offered vey little so far to suggest he's anywhere near the first-team.

First thing young Tom needs to do is rediscover his work ethic or he'll become another Sugden, Tipton or Spencer - lots of hype, little to substantiate

Eaves must realise he hasn't even cut it yet in the lower divisions, talent without hard work will get him nowhere.

As suggested a loan spell in non league could do him a power of good.

Doubt it , with interest from Blackpool I doubt he would drop down to Blue Square, me thinks he has delusions of grandeur