Just bumped into Brookey

Not literally but you know, down in Chelmsford at the cricket, offered him a pint which he duely refused, as he was on the fanta, which made me smile. His dad duely took me up on the offer tho! Asked him why he was down here on a Tuesday night and said he's always loved cricket, playing for Lancs till U15 level and is very good mates with Si Kerrigan from there younger Lancs days, so just chiiling with Ryan watchin the boys send us into the semis, not that many Lancs fans down here tonight, but good noise from the few that are. Also well done to

Dicky for letting Brooke have tomorrow off so he could come tonight, as you can tell he is still passionate about his cricket.

Not literally but you know, down in Chelmsford at the cricket, offered him a pint which he duely refused, as he was on the fanta, which made me smile. His dad duely took me up on the offer tho! Asked him why he was down here on a Tuesday night and said he's always loved cricket, playing for Lancs till U15 level and is very good mates with Si Kerrigan from there younger Lancs days, so just chiiling with Ryan watchin the boys send us into the semis, not that many Lancs fans down here tonight, but good noise from the few that are. Also well done to

Dicky for letting Brooke have tomorrow off so he could come tonight, as you can tell he is still passionate about his cricket.

Hows his hand by the way....did he manage to grip the fanta?

He's going to be one to watch this season...look out Tom Eaves, Brookey is up for it... :grin:

couldn't get a ticket :disappointed: (well didn't realise the game was in Essex until a few days ago) only 30minutes down the road from me

Essex v Lancashire at Chelmsford in Essex......

I maybe a simple unemployed northerner,but i knew where it was being played :grin:

game on tomorrow...

are you sure?