Abbott to Charlton for £75k

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats got to be b0ll0cks?! right!?

Cant find anything anywhere else...surely would of been on our OS???

Looks like it to me, I can not see us letting him go for free under any circumstances - that is what looks like crap to me.

Some say Dickov don't like him, so the 75k to Charlton _could_ be believable on its own. But the bit about was going to be free to them gets my crap-o-meter registering.

Looks like it to me, I can not see us letting him go for free under any circumstances - that is what looks like crap to me.

Some say Dickov don't like him, so the 75k to Charlton _could_ be believable on its own. But the bit about was going to be free to them gets my crap-o-meter registering.

Well PD hasn't been playing him really, suggests he doesn't want him to me.

I am usually wrong but watching the last Friendly, with us pushing on the defence, closing the backline down Would Abbott fit in?

Hes a player who likes the ball on a plate and would never run for lost causes. :blink:

Think if we get a fee for him and hes not in PD's plans then I'm up for him going soz Pav! :blush:

Money and wage for a decent centre half please which is needed more than an extra striker

That says released too. Surely we would have heard if he was released.

I wouldn't get stuck on the word "released". It may not mean released from contract, it may mean transfer listed in the same way Purdie and the others have been transfer listed.

That says released too. Surely we would have heard if he was released.

You should know by now that the club is the last media outlet to announce anything thats actually to do with the club.

How long was it out that Dickov was our new manager before the club said anything.

If he does go ............. no real loss. 13 goals, should have been 40 the chances he fluffed.

Just looked on the Charlton Life Forum, they only have one striker on their books and their manager has said that they are willing to pay a fee to bring one or two proven strikers to their club.

After the way Colbeck and Pav have played for the past 6 months, you'd have to be happy getting £75k for the pair.

You should know by now that the club is the last media outlet to announce anything thats actually to do with the club.

How long was it out that Dickov was our new manager before the club said anything.

If he does go ............. no real loss. 13 goals, should have been 40 the chances he fluffed.

Let alone Gerry "Tags" Taggert!