Your club needs you!

Okay lads and lasses. I keep getting the most horrible feeling that we might only have 1 season or so left since Blitz has pulled the plug. We are in a worse position than ever because when TTDickheads bought us we had lots of land going on and since they have shifted that on, all any new investor will be buying is debt and more debt. I'm not being pesimistic, more realistic and yet I still have a feel good factor going on with Dickov and co firmly in the hotseat ( so much so I have cut my holiday in Cornwall short by a day to get to the game tomorrow).

Anyways what I am trying to say is that any temporary stayaways who value Latics need to get there this season because you never know what could happen. Hope we have a great season.

KTF!

Okay lads and lasses. I keep getting the most horrible feeling that we might only have 1 season or so left since Blitz has pulled the plug. We are in a worse position than ever because when TTDickheads bought us we had lots of land going on and since they have shifted that on, all any new investor will be buying is debt and more debt. I'm not being pesimistic, more realistic and yet I still have a feel good factor going on with Dickov and co firmly in the hotseat ( so much so I have cut my holiday in Cornwall short by a day to get to the game tomorrow).

Anyways what I am trying to say is that any temporary stayaways who value Latics need to get there this season because you never know what could happen. Hope we have a great season.

KTF!

without those 'dickheads' as you call them, we wouldnt have a club to support. So they cant exactly be criticised in the same style one would describe Chris Moore.

without those 'dickheads' as you call them, we wouldnt have a club to support. So they cant exactly be criticised in the same style one would describe Chris Moore.

Thats my opinion, they came with a 5 year plan, which IMO opinion they totally screwed up and closer to 7 years later they have more or less pulled the plug. Only time will tell whether or not you will still be backing them in 12 - 18 months.

By the way its not a witch hunt, I am looking to discuss....... more a rally cry for the fans to get behind the team.

Thats my opinion, they came with a 5 year plan, which IMO opinion they totally screwed up and closer to 7 years later they have more or less pulled the plug. Only time will tell whether or not you will still be backing them in 12 - 18 months.

By the way its not a witch hunt, I am looking to discuss....... more a rally cry for the fans to get behind the team.

IMHO if the three dickheads (as you refer to them) had NOT rode into town this Forom would never had existed because the Club would have ceased to exist "close to 7 years ago"

KTF!

I'm only one person......The club will be fine without me.

If you're happy enough to get by without, why bother using so much money going to games or spending most of your life on this messageboard? You're such a badass.......

I don't bother to go anymore. And just cos I will be able to get by without, doesn't mean I can't take an interest on here.

KTF!

Who owned the ground when they rode into town? We certainly did not, so would have had no chance to control our own destiny.

The people who screwed up did not have anything to do with Oldham Athletic, they were the planners, NIMBY's and those looking to keep their dogs walking.

I understand that you want someone to blame, you are just looking at the wrong place.

TTA are not blameless, but how much money do you think they have put into the club?

Lets suppose you earn £20k ( I have no idea but you can work it out pro rata)

They have paid the equivalent of you having two extra months salary for 7 years, and are trying to get you into a bigger and newer house with no more mortgage or rent. OK so you're wallpaper has fallen off, and the new house is delayed because the planning had delayed it, but hey I bet you can't wait to get into the new house.

If I'd been the person giving you an extra 2 months salary (after tax!), for 7 years and you called me a a d***head, I'd be calling you a lot worse, and seriously thinking about giving you any more money. Yet, I promised to get you into a new house, so I will work on that and still pay you an extra months salary for the next few years.

I suppose you ahve come to expect the extra money and perhaps won;t miss it unless I stop paying it, and then call me a tosser.

Some people eh?

Who owned the ground when they rode into town? We certainly did not, so would have had no chance to control our own destiny.

The people who screwed up did not have anything to do with Oldham Athletic, they were the planners, NIMBY's and those looking to keep their dogs walking.

I understand that you want someone to blame, you are just looking at the wrong place.

TTA are not blameless, but how much money do you think they have put into the club?

Lets suppose you earn £20k ( I have no idea but you can work it out pro rata)

They have paid the equivalent of you having two extra months salary for 7 years, and are trying to get you into a bigger and newer house with no more mortgage or rent. OK so you're wallpaper has fallen off, and the new house is delayed because the planning had delayed it, but hey I bet you can't wait to get into the new house.

If I'd been the person giving you an extra 2 months salary (after tax!), for 7 years and you called me a a d***head, I'd be calling you a lot worse, and seriously thinking about giving you any more money. Yet, I promised to get you into a new house, so I will work on that and still pay you an extra months salary for the next few years.

I suppose you ahve come to expect the extra money and perhaps won;t miss it unless I stop paying it, and then call me a tosser.

Some people eh?

Eh?