TRANMERE TODAY

This was a really enjoyable day out today.

As with all first games everyone was nervous and in the early stages the game reflected that.

Not going to patronise you all but the noise from our fans was different class. When the players were coming out they must have felt really lifted by the reception they got.

They showed fighting spirit throughout the game and were quick to anything that Tranmere got. You can see the team spirit throughout. Even the management team were hugging each other at each goal and at the end.

Spoke to the manager tonight and he was over the moon.He knows the team can play better but felt they they fought to a man.

He was keen for the players to take the accolades and it was nice for the players to show appreciation that was meant.

Whilst it is early days and no doubt we will have our rocky patches like everyone else the spirit is second to none.

I know our fans are spread about at Boundary Park but it would be nice for the same noise to be made next week. I also hope we can improve our gate because today was value for money for those that could attend.

The wine tastes good tonight.!!!!!!

Barry

Good too see the team hug, last time I saw it was at Tranmere last year.

The team must have been blown away with the noise we were making - I know I was.

Good to see Brookey on the bench sat with them all and he managed to get on the pitch with his crutches too - can't wait to see him back on the pitch

A good start lets hope we can build on it

Our support was absolutely top class today, obviously being in the stand you cant really tell how loud we were, but i know that we must have been louder than the tranmere fans. Showed that cockey git Ian Moore aswell. I think the atmosphere next week should be even better and more people may turn up, not just because its the first home game, because the feel-good factor is truley back and it hasnt been like this since the dowie years, possibly shez's first season.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

If the atmosphere is good home & away, It will boost everyone involved with the club. I can not make the Notts game due to being at a festival. But i hope you all get the fans going :P Atmosphere is crucial this year. If we keep winning, it will eventually win fans back game after game. Anyway. Great performance today. Hazell did brilliant. Stephens did fab. Feeney put in a very good shift. Everyone played a part. Jus think Ritchie Jones could of done a tad bit better. Great atmosphere today. Very loud. 2 crackin' goals. Well done everyone for going down there and getting behind the team.

Edited by ah_oafc

This was a really enjoyable day out today.

As with all first games everyone was nervous and in the early stages the game reflected that.

Not going to patronise you all but the noise from our fans was different class. When the players were coming out they must have felt really lifted by the reception they got.

They showed fighting spirit throughout the game and were quick to anything that Tranmere got. You can see the team spirit throughout. Even the management team were hugging each other at each goal and at the end.

Spoke to the manager tonight and he was over the moon.He knows the team can play better but felt they they fought to a man.

He was keen for the players to take the accolades and it was nice for the players to show appreciation that was meant.

Whilst it is early days and no doubt we will have our rocky patches like everyone else the spirit is second to none.

I know our fans are spread about at Boundary Park but it would be nice for the same noise to be made next week. I also hope we can improve our gate because today was value for money for those that could attend.

The wine tastes good tonight.!!!!!!

Barry

Barry, I have to say today was a different class. Its the best team performance I have seen in around 2-3 years. I dont say that because it was perfect, because it wasn't (although we worked hard). It was just that we played attractive football and we were good at it and wanted to attack - thank god Penney is gone. We played as a team and the lads looked like they enjoyed it. Well done to Dickov and Taggart and all the team!

Yesterday was just top class, not just the game but the whole day. The atmosphere was fantastic from our fans. You make an atmosphere like that and the players will respond no doubt. It wasn't the best performance but we still won the game and that is what matters. The togetherness of the team and the management was great to see. The feel good factor is well and truly back.

Let's see if that support can be replicated next week now and hopefully there will be a few extra through the turnstiles. Come on you blues!