Crowd Entertainer

First time on here, signed up cos I was told I was famous!

Well done mate - I was falling about laughing in the home paddock at your comedy genius! :clown:

By the way, this thread is very self-congratulatory - we have some similar stuff on our board making observations about some of your lot too. Either way, I guess it's just banter, and maybe this is a sign of middle-age on my part, but I can't really get a bone on these days about weak humour as a form of "my town's better than your town" or such like.

Anyway, good luck in your new comedy career! :jester:

Well done mate - I was falling about laughing in the home paddock at your comedy genius! :clown:

By the way, this thread is very self-congratulatory - we have some similar stuff on our board making observations about some of your lot too. Either way, I guess it's just banter, and maybe this is a sign of middle-age on my part, but I can't really get a bone on these days about weak humour as a form of "my town's better than your town" or such like.

Anyway, good luck in your new comedy career! :jester:

Thanks mate, I'm already in talks with my agent to host the TRFC player of the year AND fan of the year awards, so watch this space...

Think Les Parry's already pencilled himself in mate - maybe next season eh? :unsure:

What? You think Les Parry will be there at the end of the season do you? I heard a rumour that the club we're planning on replacing him with a ball boy depending on the first three or four results. Well, one down, three to go...

What? You think Les Parry will be there at the end of the season do you? I heard a rumour that the club we're planning on replacing him with a ball boy depending on the first three or four results. Well, one down, three to go...

I hope you are recovering well from your irony bypass Sexy? :grin:

Thanks mate, I'm already in talks with my agent to host the TRFC player of the year AND fan of the year awards, so watch this space...

Just next year (if we are in the same league that is)....plan your escape route better...maybe have some decoys with you pay them out of your "appreance" fee... :grin:

Oh yes and "welcome"....