Crowd Entertainer

Who was the guy sat on the front row near the Tranny fans who kept us all in stitches with his banter?

He was stood up shouting "I can't understand you, say again!" every time they shouted something, and kept telling them to speak in English.

At one point he said something like "You in the blue trackie top, what did your mate just say? You need some translators round here, and schools, yes S-C-H-O-O-L-S, and Jobs. I'm sorry, I really can't understand you, but all the best anyway".

Suppose you had to have been there, but it kept a lot of us amused, even some of the Trannies.

Can you not conjure up more 'Normal' images before reaching for the Kleenex? :grin:

Christ! Surely you can obtain some reasonable 'Adult literature' even over there?

LL is referring to tangerine dreams' late night facebook photo session last night. He had a scarf. And nothing else.

Not sure if the 'entertainer' might have been mark, the landlord of the rifle range.

I don't know the guy but yes knew who you mean.

Claire he was sat to the left of where me, Paul and ian were sat, lower tier (lower of where you and Will were sat)

Had his shades on top of his head and had a "oasis2 style haircut going on..

But yes the Rifle Range landlord was amusing too.

Did have one worrying moment, whenthe coppers came up the stand and beyond us...I though Tinny was going to get it...lol....but know he managed to get past the 100mins off footy (fergie time eh)

Tangerine dreams is sort of getting over his FB madness too. God knows what he will do if we manage to win next week... :grin:

Edited by underdog

LL is referring to tangerine dreams' late night facebook photo session last night. He had a scarf. And nothing else.

Not sure if the 'entertainer' might have been mark, the landlord of the rifle range.

Actually, I've not been on Facebook yet and it just my mid afternoon daydreaming.

:grin: You can't beat a good first day win for instilling 'Must get naked and celebrate now' thoughts!

I just supped £28 worth of Nuit St Georges. We all have our own way I suppose :lol:

Had his shades on top of his head and had a "oasis2 style haircut going on..

Yep! That's him.

But yes the Rifle Range landlord was amusing too.

Did have one worrying moment, whenthe coppers came up the stand and beyond us...I though Tinny was going to get it...lol....but know he managed to get past the 100mins off footy (fergie time eh)

The steward who originally went to have a word was brilliant, but his senior steward insisted on making a big deal, and didn't seem like he'd be happy until he'd had someone thrown out. Fortunately the young steward smoothed things with the police

Who was the guy sat on the front row near the Tranny fans who kept us all in stitches with his banter?

He was stood up shouting "I can't understand you, say again!" every time they shouted something, and kept telling them to speak in English.

At one point he said something like "You in the blue trackie top, what did your mate just say? You need some translators round here, and schools, yes S-C-H-O-O-L-S, and Jobs. I'm sorry, I really can't understand you, but all the best anyway".

Suppose you had to have been there, but it kept a lot of us amused, even some of the Trannies.

That'll be Matt - makes away games worth the effort just on his entertainment alone.

Those of you at MK Dons away last year may also remember the now legendary ''you're only here for Bon Jovi'' song followed by his full rendition of a Bon Jovi song for full effect.

Sounds like the aforementioned scouser in the blue tracky top may have caught up with him outside the ground though :ohno:

Sounds like the aforementioned scouser in the blue tracky top may have caught up with him outside the ground though :ohno:

Why's that?

I passed Bluetrackyman outside, and he didn't look a happy bunny. Did he collar our entertainer?

Why's that?

I passed Bluetrackyman outside, and he didn't look a happy bunny. Did he collar our entertainer?

Yep, sounded a bit hairy after we left them. Comedian home safe and well though in the end.

Always a giggle at Prenton Park.

Yep, sounded a bit hairy after we left them. Comedian home safe and well though in the end.

Phew!!!....glad he made it home. Obviously the insults had some merit to hit home with the tracksuited one.... :grin:

Not surprised you being "not sure" maddog you was a little worse for where :wink:

He was sat infront of me.

Hook, line and sinker at it's finest.

There was three in that first block of bindippers who took one massive chomp at the bait.

all the best anyway lads :lol:

He was sat 2 seats away from me, and my 8 year old daughter said "Daddy, what's a tw*t? because that funny man keeps shouting it" I said "See all those people in that stand over there........"

It's wrong, I know, but I couldn't help myself. :blush:

He was sat 2 seats away from me, and my 8 year old daughter said "Daddy, what's a tw*t? because that funny man keeps shouting it" I said "See all those people in that stand over there........"

It's wrong, I know, but I couldn't help myself. :blush:

:lol:

teach her young :chubb:

Howdo people.

I'm the gobby "Oasis haircut" who singled himself out for a kicking after the match! Thought I was going to get it after I heard shouts of "There he is!" and five heads suddenly disappear from over the pub wall. Thankfully they couldn't figure out how to get out of the pub, so I made it home unscathed.

First time on here, signed up cos I was told I was famous! is that you Tom lad?

Howdo people.

I'm the gobby "Oasis haircut" who singled himself out for a kicking after the match! Thought I was going to get it after I heard shouts of "There he is!" and five heads suddenly disappear from over the pub wall. Thankfully they couldn't figure out how to get out of the pub, so I made it home unscathed.

First time on here, signed up cos I was told I was famous! is that you Tom lad?

:lol:

you was very funny mate

" you what?! speak english man he doesnt understand you ! " :lol:

Love the fact you guessed when you signed up you'll be famous in three months time :grin:

Yeah I have a talent for that kind of thing, if you send me £3000 now I'll give you Saturdays Lotto numbers mate...

I forgot I'd signed up to be honest, signed up again today and maybe I'll start using it now there's a football season to talk about.