CM Furman

CM Stephens

RM Taylor

LM Alessandra (Or New Signing?)

CF Feeney

CF Touncare

Reason for edit: Forgot CM!!

Edited by smartzatart

After watching pre-season and Saturday we don't need a need signing instead of Lewi, as he has looked more than capable there !!!

Just hope Tounkare can turn into the player we hope he will !!!! <_<

He needs time to get fully match fit. You could clearly see how tired he was even before half time. I was surprised how long Dickov left him on for tbh.

The problem is that Greegs will take a very long time to re-find match fitness.

Quite possibly, but hopefully him turning up to play even for the kids, let alone the stiffs, is his way of trying make sure that time is as short as absolutely possible.

I like Greegs, however, I don't believe he has the right to walk back into the team. Nor anyone else.

They should all be fighting to get in and once in, fighting to stay in. Nothing wrong with some competation.

Furman has done that hasn't he. Can't say I really notice the guy last season and "wham" this season he's made an impact.

JJ has earned his right to be there with Reubes and maybe, maybe Gregan's successor in the long term future. Or at least another option in midfield too.

I am just keeping my toes, fingers and any other appendage I have crossed that Brookey's recovers from his injury. I am biased unfortunatley as I much preferred Ryan to Tom and had much hopes that he would break into and stay in the first team. It was looking that way until the hatchet job from PNE GK.

I like Greegs, however, I don't believe he has the right to walk back into the team. Nor anyone else.

They should all be fighting to get in and once in, fighting to stay in. Nothing wrong with some competation.

Furman has done that hasn't he. Can't say I really notice the guy last season and "wham" this season he's made an impact.

JJ has earned his right to be there with Reubes and maybe, maybe Gregan's successor in the long term future. Or at least another option in midfield too.

Good point, and the general rule for centre-backs is to not break a steady and winning partnership. Despite this, I think, and am sure many will agree, Gregan really is that good. Isn't he?

Gregan will be back in for Notts County

Is this maybe to look after a certain Mr Hughes?

Are we going for experience and an "I know your not gonna get past me pal without your ankles being nipped at..." attitude?

Gonna be a tough one to call this game. County lost and have a point to prove, will Greegs be fit, will he have the speed to keep Hughes in his back pocket?

tough one to call on wether JJ or Gregs should start for the county game guys? Your thoughts

Gregan will be back in for Notts County

tough one to call on wether JJ or Gregs should start for the county game guys? Your thoughts

Given that he did not even make the bench against Tranmere, I doubt it. I suppose it all depends on how the Scunthorpe game goes.

As for once he is fit and ready, there are few better in this division.

Are we going for experience and an "I know your not gonna get past me pal without your ankles being nipped at..." attitude?

Nip your ankles? I think Greegs would be offended at that! He chews em up and spits em out!

I'd have the same team as yesterday, Jarrett & Hazell look brilliant at the back & Jarrett looks like he's played there all his life! Would rather have Alessandra on the left than Taylor anyday of the week. Only change i'd make would be brooke/eaves up front instead of the French lad

Given that he did not even make the bench against Tranmere, I doubt it. I suppose it all depends on how the Scunthorpe game goes.

As for once he is fit and ready, there are few better in this division.

Nip your ankles? I think Greegs would be offended at that! He chews em up and spits em out!

or uses the vulcan death grip on em.... :wink:

No team knows Hughes better than us and that includes County.

We all know that he's one-paced, but whoever gets the job of marking him had better not switch off for 1 minute because he will punish us.

Agreed Johnny and they will have a point to prove being stung at home yesterday. I envisage an entertaining game.

We had better be up for it... :wink:

I'd have the same team as yesterday, Jarrett & Hazell look brilliant at the back & Jarrett looks like he's played there all his life! Would rather have Alessandra on the left than Taylor anyday of the week. Only change i'd make would be brooke/eaves up front instead of the French lad

I agree with you 100%, just hope Brookey recovers however he has himself said he could be out for several months. Loved the fact though that you couldn't keep him off the bench yesterday and even came on with crutches at the end and gave Stephens a manly hug.

So no place for Taylor, even on the right?

One thing is for sure is that we will have a very strong bench if all the players stay or barring injuries.

Holdsworth

Worthington

Smalley

Lomax

Kelly

Brooke

Eaves

Jones / Alessandra

Gregan / Jarrett / M'voto

Jacobson

Purdie

Mcdonald

Millar

Has our bench ever looked so strong and with plenty of options for the manager to choose from.

The future looks good and the squad looks strong.