Can anyone help with a logo?

Lisa

We're having issues getting some things printed because the version of the logo I have is not high resolution.

Can anyone help? I have a copy of the logo as a jpg and an eps file but how do I get a really good version of it?!!

Hi Lisa

Sorry can't help with logo.

Thanks from Joeseph for Saturday, I don't know if you can help with a small problem though.

The Tranmere lady gave Joe a cerificate for him being mascot, but it was made out to a Matthew Crome, I don't know why as I had spoken to her the day before and told her he was called Joseph Gardner.

He was a bit upset with this and I wondered if you might be able to get a replacement one with his name on it?

Let me know what you can do.

Regards

Ian G.

We're having issues getting some things printed because the version of the logo I have is not high resolution.

Can anyone help? I have a copy of the logo as a jpg and an eps file but how do I get a really good version of it?!!

Hiya Lisa. It's probably because the logo you have is too small, so when it's being enlarged it'll pixellate (ie image gets blocky and blurred).

The only way round it is you need a larger source image. Whoever designed your logo should have a high resolution version of it.

Hiya Lisa. It's probably because the logo you have is too small, so when it's being enlarged it'll pixellate (ie image gets blocky and blurred).

The only way round it is you need a larger source image. Whoever designed your logo should have a high resolution version of it.

.eps is a vector, so you should be able to resize the project without any loss.

If you're still stuck let me know - PM for my email and send it over - i'll see what I can do. I'll need the .eps though.

Cheers,

Dan

I bet that helped her a load :lol: Speak English, boy!

Ha. Okey-doke.... :grin:

Lisa, grab a copy of the freeware app Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/ , it will convert your vector graphic, the eps, which is a great format for showing the user the final resolution of the graphic, into more workable formats. However it you will be able to resize without much loss. It's ace.

Either that or leech a hookey copy of Illustrator and Photoshop.