Travelling to Charlton

Anyone know the best way to get to Twickenham after the game and how long it will take?

It's only about three miles but unfortunatley they are on separate train lines unless you are going to the Hounslow/Whitton area. Bus route 267 should do the trick, not sure how long it takes.

It's only about three miles but unfortunatley they are on separate train lines unless you are going to the Hounslow/Whitton area. Bus route 267 should do the trick, not sure how long it takes.

Whoops, sorry, ignore this!!!! :blush::blush::blush:

For some reason, I got Brentford in my head!!!

I am absolutkley gutted I am missing this.

I have arranged to meet up with two mates and their families.

We started orghanising it in April and it took till July to find dates we could all meet,

And then the FL go and put this game ont he date.

Well gutted

Nearest game for me too, nevermind its importance as top of the able clash,a dn benchmark of how we are progressing as a team.

Everyone enjoy themselves.

Just Waterloo, not Waterloo East. Bakerloo or Northern line - the latter smells less bad in general.

Or 12 minutes by Boris Bike.

Overland does the trick into charing cross as well. Personally think it's easier to walk over hungerford bridge into charing cross and then over the strand. 15 mins max.

If were talking for after the game, Charlton train leaves from Charing Cross so I assume it returns there ;)

Overland does the trick into charing cross as well. Personally think it's easier to walk over hungerford bridge into charing cross and then over the strand. 15 mins max.

If were talking for after the game, Charlton train leaves from Charing Cross so I assume it returns there ;)

I'd walk it too - but not over Hungerford Bridge, which is a rail bridge. I'd use either of the twin Golden Jubilee footbridges what flank Hungerford Bridge. Lovely view of the river.

I'd walk it too - but not over Hungerford Bridge, which is a rail bridge. I'd use either of the twin Golden Jubilee footbridges what flank Hungerford Bridge. Lovely view of the river.

Really? I always thought the Hungerford was the footbridge that goes straight into Charing Cross. Looks as though I was wrong. Walking on train tracks is dangerous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_Br...Jubilee_Bridges