Ressies lost 6-0!

No decided not to bother as the wife had summat on tonight, so laughing at Spurs instead - but that's a tonking we've endured tonight, don't think Dux and PD will be happy with that.

Have to admit it wasn't a pretty sight. We were leaking like mad at the back. That was Lomax, Matty D Carr, Greegs and Jacobson.

No decided not to bother as the wife had summat on tonight, so laughing at Spurs instead - but that's a tonking we've endured tonight, don't think Dux and PD will be happy with that.

I left the game at 5-0 down. Burnley had a young commited side out. We looked badly organised and slightly disinterested. Smalley and Taylor as joint centre forwards both ran a lot both got caught offside for just about every single through ball. Purdie didn't play (I thnk) and you can forget the rest.

Greagan is still a good stone overweight, closer to the pace but he has more or less zero pace. If he misses the ball...forget running back.

The Burnley fans were mongs of the highest order, all in their 60's and agressive. They really did point at planes a lot.

Im laughing at Spurs, outplayed but have clawed it back to 3.2

I left the game at 5-0 down. Burnley had a young commited side out. We looked badly organised and slightly disinterested. Smalley and Taylor as joint centre forwards both ran a lot both got caught offside for just about every single through ball. Purdie didn't play (I thnk) and you can forget the rest.

Greagan is still a good stone overweight, closer to the pace but he has more or less zero pace. If he misses the ball...forget running back.

The Burnley fans were mongs of the highest order, all in their 60's and agressive. They really did point at planes a lot.

Dickov won't stand for that in any of the clubs teams, what's Duxbury doing ?.

Why are the games not being played at Ewen Fields anymore? Thought it was better than Mottram Road.

Do you mean Hyde's ground?

If so, Man city are "helping them out", I believe city paid a tax bill for them to stop them going under and now the reserves/youth play there too.

fair do's if that's the case. I wouldn't want to see any club go under and nice to see a "bigger club" helping out a neighbour.....now lets hope they can lend another neighbour a few players too.... :wink: