O'grady watch

My mate is a dale season ticket holder who has been to every game and friendly this season. OGrady is playing on the right (maybe left when I think about it?!) of a front three. Akpo Akpo in the middle (this week it was elding) and thompson on the other. my mate thinks he is playing out of position, but working hard.

Dagnall seems to be a big miss.

Been watching New Saints v Sofia, the young New Saints right winger Craig Jones has been tearing the Sofia defence apart, just as he did against Anderlecht in the Champions League match...one to watch by Latics scouts IMO.

They're relying on Gary Jones for the goals.

Think hey really will struggle unless they bring a goalscorer in.

Elding is a decent goalscorer.

The question mark with him is can he stay at the same club for a whole season!

O'Grady bagged one on Saturday.

rumours that O'Grady is being looked at by four clubs. Not sure how true they are as he'd warrant a substantial fee given they've just paid £100k for him.

Dawson is supposed to have had a medical with West Brom tomorrow. £1.4million is the rumoured fee.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

rumours that O'Grady is being looked at by four clubs. Not sure how true they are as he'd warrant a substantial fee given they've just paid £100k for him.

Dawson is supposed to have had a medical with West Brom tomorrow. £1.4million is the rumoured fee.

Which clubs? Rifle Range, Old Grey Mare, High Crompton Con Club and Limeside Athletic?