INCOMING

I used to sit next to the dugout on the wall in the days of standing at BP and once got flung off backwards by a ball Neil Adams smashed off the pitch ready for kick off. Credit to my dad - despite having a concussion he sat me back on the wall and watched the game before taking me home. I have no memory of it.

Also, here she is:

Soccer_sportscaster_incoming.gif

Jon Hallworth broke my mum's wrist away at Plymouth. My dad packed her off with the St John's Ambulance folks, and we picked her up from the hospital after the game. Nice work dad!

If she had just paid him the money she owed then none of this needed to have happened.

I used to sit next to the dugout on the wall in the days of standing at BP and once got flung off backwards by a ball Neil Adams smashed off the pitch ready for kick off. Credit to my dad - despite having a concussion he sat me back on the wall and watched the game before taking me home. I have no memory of it.

I think I remember that, good job for you he did, otherwise my Dad would have used his medical skills on you.

Also, here she is:

Soccer_sportscaster_incoming.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

sign him up sign him up sign him up :P

Edited by biggie21