Feeney starting for NI

Most NI fans were very critical of Worthington for picking Feeney and Healy instead of Lafferty (Rangers) and Paterson (Burnley). Healy looks shot, he isn't playing regularly for his club and he hasn't produced the goods for NI in quite some time. But Feeney ran himself into the ground for 90 minutes, according to NI fans he's Northern Ireland through and through and "he'd sweat blood for NI".

I think we've all seen his effort and commitment on the pitch, especially at Tranmere, still I'd like the guy to start banging them in pretty soon, hopefully he's getting close to full fitness.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Most NI fans were very critical of Worthington for picking Feeney and Healy instead of Lafferty (Rangers) and Paterson (Burnley). Healy looks shot, he isn't playing regularly for his club and he hasn't produced the goods for NI in quite some time. But Feeney ran himself into the ground for 90 minutes, according to NI fans he's Northern Ireland through and through and "he'd sweat blood for NI".

I think we've all seen his effort and commitment on the pitch, especially at Tranmere, still I'd like the guy to start banging them in pretty soon, hopefully he's getting close to full fitness.

Apparently he's not an out an out goalscorer, more your Paul Warne type player who will chip in with a handful per season!

Most NI fans are just critical of Worthington anyway regardless of who he plays, Lafferty has done nothing over the border to warrant a place anyhow, he is slowly becoming the whipping boy at Ibrox. I think Feeney will be an asset to us when he is fully fit.