FAO Lags

tounkara is the new heskey

+1.

I'm willing to give him a little more time, but he was the striking equivalent of Jan Butdz!

Didn't move for most of his heading opportunities, and somehow managed to miss the one at the end of the first half which literally just bounced off his head!

Let's see if we can mackem better players :blush:

I so want Tounkara to work............ I think if he bags another he will get 20!. My dad reckons he's the biggest bag of :censored:e he's ever seen and fell out with me for defending him today! For me............................. I would have a commited not great, big guy over a Dean Windass or Steve Kabba anyday of the week. The lad never stops running!

he is young and raw, the potential is there.

Very raw and inexperienced but I have a feeling he’ll be like Ryan Bertrand was for us; in that he (RB) looked decidedly shaky; nervous and raw in his fist few games; but just got better & better the more games he played and the more Shez & Tommy worked with him in training.

Big Oumare causes & will continue to cause defences all sorts of problems; with his size & his work-rate. If he can add goals into his game on a consistent basis then he’ll go down as one of the more successful loan signings of recent years.

I too would much rather we go for an Oumare type; where there is plenty to work with & develop; and the work-rate is most definitely there; than an Ormerod, Kabba, Windass esq loan striker; one who’s either a million miles away from match fitness after an injury or is on the downward spiral in their career & trading on previous achievements....

Oumare will miss a few like on sat, but I have seen enough in him to come to the conclusion that he’ll score at this level; and whilst on the pitch he’ll continue to be a right bloody handful.......

Good thing is (or bad in some peoples eyes) that we have them for the season. So they are ours to work with. Dickov knows he isnt wasting his time trying to train them because they are not going to bugger off in a month and he doesnt have to worry about renewing loans etc.