Rochdale great win.

See both goals tonight on the League show on BBC. Proper smash-and-grab raid by all accounts, but fair play to 'em!

Southampton fans had better get used to this division, I have a feeling they are going to be here for a while!

another leeds utd :lol: :lol:

See both goals tonight on the League show on BBC. Proper smash-and-grab raid by all accounts, but fair play to 'em!

Southampton fans had better get used to this division, I have a feeling they are going to be here for a while!

which is always going to be the case whoever goes to St Mary's. You wont really see any team in this league dominate them on their own pitch.

600 fans down too.

Craig Dawson sold to West Brom for £1million+ add on's and has been loaned back to dale for the rest of the season.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

which is always going to be the case whoever goes to St Mary's. You wont really see any team in this league dominate them on their own pitch.

600 fans down too.

Craig Dawson sold to West Brom for £1million+ add on's and has been loaned back to dale for the rest of the season.

Luke, you're affection for Dogdale is really starting to piss me off my friend.

600 fans down too.

Not bad considering they can only just manage 3K at home.

I know we can only just manage 4K, but we're still picking ourselves up off our arse whilst Dale are at their peak of existence.

Roll on November, I can't wait!

What I don't get is in the main stand upper where I now reside they read the result out at half time and there was great cheers.

I'm not sure if the older contingent have realised little old Rochdale are in our division now.

Funny you mention that, because they cheer when we're losing.

why would i # # # # off to spotland? im a latics fan

If you're a Latics fan, be bitter and twisted like the rest of us then :D

Seriously though, don't praise the enermy. You might not see them as that but they're our closest rivals.

Edited by bowl