1 - 0 to Brentford

I know the season is only 5 games old but the league is looking incrediably tight so far. A draw at this stage of the season should have seen us dropping places at the top not gaining 1.

If we can get a victory against Peterborough it'll be a massive result, can see them upping their game after their defeat to Tranmere.

I know the season is only 5 games old but the league is looking incrediably tight so far. A draw at this stage of the season should have seen us dropping places at the top not gaining 1.

If we can get a victory against Peterborough it'll be a massive result, can see them upping their game after their defeat to Tranmere.

I can see us upping our game like we have been doing against the so called bigger teams.

Yes it's time to carry the second half firm into the whole of games again. Brentford and Rochdale have done the whole league a favour with their victories this week against the two big clubs. Long may it continue.

Nah, three valueable points for our relegation rivals come the end of the season. Especially Brentford.

Tonk's header and we'd have been top :( .

Surely we're not the third best team?

I do wonder if there's anybody capable of grabbing this division by the scruff of the neck and running away with.

I sincerely hope not - a tight season could be very interesting!

Edited by opinions4u

Did anyone see the goal? It was a great shot!

Brentford also hit the crossbar with a volley, had a clearance off the line and took a screamin shot that the Wednesday keeper managed to save.

I cant remember much of what Wednesday did. Not alot really.

Edited by Oldham_Gaz

Do you honestly believe we will be fighting relegation or are you fishing my friend? Every season there is one surprise team in the top 6 so why can't it be us this season.

Despite our 'enthusiastic' start, I still think we are going to be at the wrong end of the table come the end of the season. Just basic numbers in the squad of decent players says so.

When injuries kick in we'll be talking about kids playing ten games, which doesn't bode well.

Maybe, after our frankly excellent start, mid-table obscurity beckons again, but I can't think we'll be in a million miles of the likes of Wednesday or Southampton - and will be within a handful of points of Brentford and Rochdale, wherever that may be.

Despite our 'enthusiastic' start, I still think we are going to be at the wrong end of the table come the end of the season. Just basic numbers in the squad of decent players says so.

When injuries kick in we'll be talking about kids playing ten games, which doesn't bode well.

Maybe, after our frankly excellent start, mid-table obscurity beckons again, but I can't think we'll be in a million miles of the likes of Wednesday or Southampton - and will be within a handful of points of Brentford and Rochdale, wherever that may be.

When Leeds & Forest came down they thought they would bounce back at the first attempt !!!

Doesn't work like that in football , Scunthorpe , Colchester and Swindon have proved recently that smaller clubs can do it .