Toilet roll

thelaticsfan

Covering for reception at the mo guys, incredibly bored!

anyway my topic...

Just been to the toilet (please keep reading its not that bad!)

noticed the toilet roll in the *A* position (see image) find this incredibly annoying for what seems to be no apparent reason except the roll sometimes get stuck when unravelling it.

any thoughts?

toilet-paper-roll-debate.jpg

Totally understand mate. Can't you alter it though?

It annoys me when they have them toilet roll dispensers on the wall but you cannot get anything out because they have just recently replenished them with two brand spanking rolls that are clearly too big.

The worst thing about bog roll though without a doubt, is the shyte (excuse the pun) bog roll some places insist on having. You know the type i mean - it feels like tracing paper and instead of cleaning your backside, it actually smears it all over the place. It's like wiping your ass with tin foil.

oh that irritates me also! im lucky that our cleaner buys andrex! but trying to get sheets off a new roll and its impossible! i have to get one at a time and build a collection, and eventually get to that point where the inner sheet is longer than the outer sheet, but one invaluable lesson i learned from the mother is that if you unroll the outer sheet (just once round) and rip it off, the sheets line up again!

I have always puzzled how, in a house full of GCSEs and other qualifications, people aren't intelligent enough to replace the toilet roll on the holder when it runs out.

Of course this is most frustrating on the rare occasions one has to make an unexpected mad dash for the loo and is concentrating totally on keeping it all in, prior to arrival, and not considering the stock of bog paper.

Not good.

I have always puzzled how, in a house full of GCSEs and other qualifications, people aren't intelligent enough to replace the toilet roll on the holder when it runs out.

Of course this is most frustrating on the rare occasions one has to make an unexpected mad dash for the loo and is concentrating totally on keeping it all in, prior to arrival, and not considering the stock of bog paper.

Not good.

I'm guessing O4U, by taking your comment a little further, that you have also been in the situation where you realise there is no loo roll on the holder, post log drop, and you've had to listen out to make sure the room is clear before you can make a mad dash into another cubicle to check if there's any in there!

:lol:

Just be glad you don't have Izal bog paper now.................that was bloody uncomfortable!!!

Takes me back to a student discussion about whether we would communally buy bog roll for the house or steal it from the campus. It was ended when one lad said that with the Uni stuff he knew to stop wiping when there was more red than brown.

I'm guessing O4U, by taking your comment a little further, that you have also been in the situation where you realise there is no loo roll on the holder, post log drop, and you've had to listen out to make sure the room is clear before you can make a mad dash into another cubicle to check if there's any in there!

:lol:

Oh ive been there! recently actually, was in the printworks going watching expendables in the odeon,

without taking a moment to look, I rushed into the cubicle n let loose, only to realise there was zero toilet roll, I had to wait around 15 mins (about 5 mins before the film started) before i could run into the cubicle next door and grab the roll,

I had my fiancee outside aswell on watch, told her to text me if theres any sign of people coming in, much to her amusement she text me several times, it was only later she told me no one was actually coming in and she was just messing with me! its alright though, next time I may consider handing her the used toilet roll when she least expects it! love is a marvelous thing!

There is, of course, the option of putting some peanut butter on toilet roll and sliding it under to the cubicle next door, muttering apologies, leaving it there and leaving the area at pace.

With the current state of my arse I might forego paper altogether and just get straight into the shower :nnnng: