Toilet roll

thelaticsfan

Apparently this very debate was one of the first surveys on the internet, as long ago as 1991.

My colleague has spent the last fifteen years trying to find that original survey so he can correct his answer. At the time he answered "B", but having had kids since then he now realises that the correct answer is, in fact, "A".

Cant be doing with that Andrex with the aloe vera on it. Cant use it!!!!! The damn sheets slide against each other and you just end up wiping your arse with your fingers! Suffice to say its banned from ours now.......

I like it, I'm not too fussed about toilet roll though, I buy what ever looks decent quality and is on offer at the supermarket. However, the worst toilet roll I've used of late was the stuff on the TGV- and some :censored: had put a fresh roll on the top so the bottom stuff was a barsteward to get out of the container.

As an office manage with responsibility for bog roll purchase, I nearly caused all out strike in 1995 by buying an "economy" brand in the supermarket to keep costs down for the firm.

Lesson learned. All future purchases were whichever one gave me the most loyalty points, back in the days where they'd offer 100 points on one brand or another each week.

... get to that point where the inner sheet is longer than the outer sheet, but one invaluable lesson i learned from the mother is that if you unroll the outer sheet (just once round) and rip it off, the sheets line up again!

I'm amazed at how many times I've had to explain this to people. When I show them, it's as though I've performed a conjuring trick......... Paul Daniels my arse! :lol:

Slightly off topic ... but not to far. Public toilets and my work toilets.... Why oh why do people pee on the toilet in the cubicled rather than the purpose built urinals? also why do these people pee on the seats(without a lift up) and on the floor. I swear doing a No 2 at work is harder than the bleeding Krypton Factor assault course.... thats before you have to wrestle with the industrial sized toilet roll which just by sheer weight only allows a maximum one sheet per pull !!!!!!!!

Rant over !!! :grin:

Slightly off topic ... but not to far. Public toilets and my work toilets.... Why oh why do people pee on the toilet in the cubicled rather than the purpose built urinals? also why do these people pee on the seats(without a lift up) and on the floor. I swear doing a No 2 at work is harder than the bleeding Krypton Factor assault course.... thats before you have to wrestle with the industrial sized toilet roll which just by sheer weight only allows a maximum one sheet per pull !!!!!!!!

Rant over !!! :grin:

Trouble is, one person takes a piss without lifting, then the next one doesn't fancy touching it. If I need to piss in, say a nightclub and 50 people have slashed over the seat, I ain't lifting it for all the tea in China

We go through lots of toilet roll at our place because I triple layer the toilet seat before I sit on it.

but why all blokes know how the ryme goes

" do not stand opon the seat as vd germs can jump ten feet ! "

if you think that this is high go in the ladies the buggers fly ! "

and on the subject of loo rolls who can remember when every goal would be grreted by several rolls being thrown from the back off the chaddy like streamers ?

The big question, of course, is:

WHY THE HELL DOES IT MATTER IF THE TOILET SEAT IS LEFT UP?

for ladies apparently, what ladies go in just sitting down instantly without even checking the seat is down? these women deserve to get the cold wake up call! why dont women have to put the toilet seat up when they finish for consideration of men

for ladies apparently, what ladies go in just sitting down instantly without even checking the seat is down? these women deserve to get the cold wake up call! why dont women have to put the toilet seat up when they finish for consideration of men

Probably because leaving the seat down hides the piss-stained toilet where the blokes have missed the inside of the toilet bowl.

Edited by maddog