Brighton Away

how many will we take down ? i say around 250 to 300.

120 IF WHERE LUCKY MATE alot of people seem to be giving it a miss. Seem quite a few of the dieheads who go all over never miss a game are not doing this one. At the sametime i know one or two who normally not go who are having this one.

120 IF WHERE LUCKY MATE alot of people seem to be giving it a miss. Seem quite a few of the dieheads who go all over never miss a game are not doing this one. At the sametime i know one or two who normally not go who are having this one.

have you counted the OASIS boys in that estimation ?

It wont be a big turn out but "120 if were lucky"?

We took that to Gillingham on a Tuesday night last season under DP. I reckon 200 ish

It's fixtures like this that make playing in this division so dull. I've lost count of the number of times we've played here over the years.

Brighton should be one of the top away days of the season but the ground's a fair way from the coast, offers the worst view of the game in the league and has just two really average pubs within walking distance.

Anything up to 150, I reckon. We've seen it, done it and only return through duty.

Decided last minute to go down with the gf for wkend wanna visit withdean before the move just to see it and how bad it really is (flat mate supports Brighton and advised me to go once).

Is anyone going at all?will there be a pre match pub to go in with some latics fans?

It's fixtures like this that make playing in this division so dull. I've lost count of the number of times we've played here over the years.

Brighton should be one of the top away days of the season but the ground's a fair way from the coast, offers the worst view of the game in the league and has just two really average pubs within walking distance.

Anything up to 150, I reckon. We've seen it, done it and only return through duty.

Free rail tickets from Brighton with your match ticket though (unless they've changed that) - and many good pubs there.

However, if you get slaughtered it is 50/50* that you will get in, and it's a long way to go not to get in.

It's way down the list of places to visit this season (for me it is Plymouth/Rochdale), but distance is what does it, not the place itself.

Judging frrom the way folks are talking, there's going to be a shedload at SWFC.

*If you have tabs take that down to 30/70.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Free rail tickets from Brighton with your match ticket though (unless they've changed that) - and many good pubs there.

However, if you get slaughtered it is 50/50* that you will get in, and it's a long way to go not to get in.

It's way down the list of places to visit this season (for me it is Plymouth/Rochdale), but distance is what does it, not the place itself.

Judging frrom the way folks are talking, there's going to be a shedload at SWFC.

*If you have tabs take that down to 30/70.

ok so how many at swfc ? i say about 600 - 700

at least a thousand easily. maybe upto 1500

I'm not going Brighton and I go pretty much every week.

I'm the same as everyone else, it's by far the worst ground I've ever been to.

In that I include Kenilworth Road, Col U and Lincoln it's truly awful.

Everyone is right, awful view, no roof, 5 miles from the pitch waste of time.

Last season was 130 and 20 of them were on a stag do.

This year I say 175 tops.

AS for Tues, it's really hard to predict, maybe an army if we win today but in reality due to the times I say 1k max

Last season was 130 and 20 of them were on a stag do.

129 - I was conkers deep in my hotel room whilst you were squinting at the pitch

You were the drunkest man alive 2 years ago and you got in!