New Investors Rumour

If they buy the club, we could maybe call them The Three Amigos and then, later, this will end up being shortened to TTA.

My maths is bad, but even I can see that one USA invester plus two UK

investers plus Corney, who is already an amigo, makes four amigos. TFA? Hopefully one of them will be called D'Artagnan, so that we can have TTM and D.

investers plus Corney, who is already an amigo, makes four amigos. TFA? Hopefully one of them will be called D'Artagnan, so that we can have TTM and D.

Just had a vision of Dogtanian and the 3 Muskerhounds. One for all and all for one, Muskerhounds are always ready....

How cool if they were our new owners! :grin:

Might explain all the new Frenchies in the squad!

Sorry, I should've explained that I was making the assumption that if new investment came in, Mr Corney would be out of the door faster than a politician in a raid on a brothel.

No i am not ok Mr Rob as i go once in a month thank you :ranting:

Mr Royle Army once a month is a pile of bull. In the summer you was there every day, or you said you was there every day. And i've read a few posts of you this month of you saying you have been at training.