Dear Moderators

Good post Yard Dog, I wholeheartedly agree, the amount of people who make daft comments based on listening to radio comments is silly!

It's painful to read but you have to read them until you come across a post from someone who went!

Before anyone says anything i can't go as I play on a Saturday afternoon myself!

Royle Army, you've missed the whole meaning of Yard Dog's post..

Its a bit hard for some Latics fans to attend matches, as not all fans live near Oldham or in my case England for that matter, so Latics Player is the way I support Latics, bar the 4-5 trips I make each season to Boundary Park.

And as for posting and not attending games, why not, does Gordon not commentate on what is happening on the pitch, which in my opinion would be a fiar reflection of the game.

Even though you arn't at the match you still can have an opinion on what is being relayed to you, which would have to be an accurate descripton on what is happening on the pitch, or what would be the point of the commentary.

I wouldn't take what I said too seriously fella.

Just get a bit, well, astounded, to be honest, when you see people who have been in OWTB chat with you slating this and that, when all they have to go off is the LP commentary.

And if you read my post I said : one thread for sensible posters (don't necessarily have to have attended the game) and people who have attended, and another thread for stupid people and our expert Latics Player commentary analysts/storytellers. But like I said, don't take it too seriously !! :lol::lol:

Edited by Yard Dog

Please can we have two post-match threads? One for those sensible posters and fans who have actually attended the game, and another one for stupid people and our expert Latics Player commentary analysts/storytellers.

An even better way to deal with posters you class as 'non sensible'

- Click on the members profile

- From the options list, click 'ignore'

I wouldn't take what I said too seriously fella.

Just get a bit, well, astounded, to be honest, when you see people who have been in OWTB chat with you slating this and that, when all they have to go off is the LP commentary.

And if you read my post I said : one thread for sensible posters (don't necessarily have to have attended the game) and people who have attended, and another thread for stupid people and our expert Latics Player commentary analysts/storytellers. But like I said, don't take it too seriously !! :lol::lol:

So what you are trying to say is people who listen to Latics World are stupid? !

Just kidding, I have never commented on players or performance just of a LAticd World. I like gordon and mike Leyland, but Roy gets a bit myopic so it would be mad to!

Edited by singe