ricketts back

He was dropped, and subsequently left, because he had an attitude problem big time.

And Taylor was not exactly going to admit 'yes he hit me' was he?

Said it when he left and will say it again, good riddance to him, and I hope he stays away from OAFC.

Ricketts signed a three year deal with a three month trigger clause to prove himself - if he did well he would get the three year deal if not the clause could be triggered and he would be released to find another club. He couldn't even be arsed for three months so was sent out on loan to Walsall

Edited by oafcprozac

Byfield wasn't an overweight, unfit lard arse, he didn't alledegly assault another player in training. I liked Byfield, I'd have him hear now, didn't think Penney gave him a fair crack of the whip.

It dwarfs my mind how any one could even suggest bringing Ricketts back. He went to Walsall and Tranmere and neither of them wanted anything to with him for long. He also went to the US and couldn't find a club. He doesn't have a club because nobody wants him. Add to the fact he's was píss poor when he played for us as well. Crap player + crap fitness + crap attitude = Should be no where near a professional football team.

Would you take Dean Windass back as well?

Penney?

Did i miss something last season..? :blink:

thought it was shez who brought him here on loan..?

Also Byfield would have turned out to be good for us if we kept him, as he left just as his match fitness and sharpness was coming back.

Prefer him over Ricketts anyday

Penney?

Also Byfield would have turned out to be good for us if we kept him, as he left just as his match fitness and sharpness was coming back.

Aye, Shez had him on loan in his final season, but then Penney signed him on a month's deal at the start of last season, he only made a few sub appearances. In retrospect he'd have turned out a lot better than Keigan Parker if we had kept him. Byfield has 4 goals this season already for Walsall.

Penney?

+1

But Byfield hasn't been spotted at BP. First test of faith in the wee man.

Presented by Louis Spence, featuring some other people (one of whom is fit). The show where people have the last chance to turn their hair from a nightmare to a dream. Coming soon on LivingTV

Feed the Ricketts?

Didn't Dickov get out of this league playing along side a big long legged player?

He started last season at BP too. Came on as sub 3 times. Then Walsall signed him and he had a half decent season.

Aye, Shez had him on loan in his final season, but then Penney signed him on a month's deal at the start of last season, he only made a few sub appearances. In retrospect he'd have turned out a lot better than Keigan Parker if we had kept him. Byfield has 4 goals this season already for Walsall.

My apologises, i forgot :grin:

Not a nice thing to say he left because shez wanted to get him off the wage bill and under dickov i think he could become the new Lee Hughes.

He never hit Chris Taylor as that was a liar because i asked Chrissy at the time

Roll in EX Boro Ricketts could be the goal machine.

You asked Chrissy i for one do not believe you strange i have heard it was true of people who know the lad alot more than you.