Who would you sell?

Pretty obvious that funds have to be raised in the transfer market in January if nothing changes between then and now. Who is top of your list?

A no brainer for me.

One of Stephens or Furman - on the basis we've got loads of other, albeit, slightly inferior options in centre mid.

Preferably Stephens for me as I think Furman is the more important player for us so far.

A no brainer for me.

One of Stephens or Furman - on the basis we've got loads of other, albeit, slightly inferior options in centre mid.

Preferably Stephens for me as I think Furman is the more important player for us so far.

obviously get rid of all the dead wood that won't go out on loan.

prob get most for taylor if he carries on scoring?

Goals are what we can least afford to lose, sadly they are also what attracts the highest price. If Stephens shows good form and attracts interest from higher divisions I could see it being him. Hope it's nobody that we aren't trying to clear out obviously.

TBH we have received what appear to be paltry fees for the likes of Eardley and Eaves, I think we would have to sell every player that is saleable in January just to keep the wolf from the door for a few months.

It's a vicious downward spiral, which will constsntly see us struggle, we desperately need new investment from somewhere to arrest the inevitable slide.

TBH we have received what appear to be paltry fees for the likes of Eardley and Eaves, I think we would have to sell every player that is saleable in January just to keep the wolf from the door for a few months.

It's a vicious downward spiral, which will constsntly see us struggle, we desperately need new investment from somewhere to arrest the inevitable slide.

Wolfys coming back?!

Who would I sell because we want rid? All those on the transfer list and perhaps throw in Smalley too.

Who would I sell to keep the club afloat? Anybody for the best possible price. Footballers are always replaceable.

(PS Eaves: is the alleged £200k ish fee really a bad price for somebody who has NEVER scored a first team goal?)

however, can we afford to get promoted if this happened? double edged sword?
If we keep wages the same, and play with a bit of passion while escaping relegation, it could be the best thing financially that has happened to the post 2004 OAFC. So easy to type, so hard to achieve! Edited by opinions4u

If we're at the point where we need to sell in January, we certainly won't be in a position to choose who. All we can do ius let it be known offers will be considered for anybody.

I think there are only 3 players worth decent cash .... Black, Taylor, Stephens anyway !